Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
yes...Rave is kind of a failure..Natsu is also funnier than that guy in rave..forgot his name..x) "This is my show" lol never get old..
I also think fairy tail is going to be better then rave... I kinda didnt like rave that much and I never finished it...
well rave was the dude's first series. usually the firest series are bad but they get better and the second series is the author's good work.
I think magical guilds and stuff is pretty creative... however natsu is the typical stupid hero guy, only somewhat more funnier...:grin:
I cant wait till Kefi scans 45 and 46, i looked at the RAWs and OMFG! the ending of 46 is shocking, now i want 47 so badly,

to all those who were a little displeased at FT not having a big arc which will lead into a more deep story then this for you, this seems to be the 'real' beginning of a deeper story

(not gonna put a spoiler up of what happens, but im just posting this all because of my shock at 46, and youll understand why when you read it)
dam now you are making me want to rea dit more. only if i could read jap. grrr
Sorry, i got to impatient, but really ya dont need to really read it in order to find out what was so shocking. but its probably best to wait for scans...urg i feel like i wanna undo looking at it but i cant ><, but really imo the best of FT starts here
Do spoiler tags!
dam..i think there is going to be a big villian that shows up and it take 60 chapters to finish the mission Wink....also Natsu should get a strawhat xD
Natsu with a strawhat... hmmm, he'd look like someone Ive seen before...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg