Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
Remember the first chapter? he was the one defending fairy tale guild when the old councilmembers wanted it disciplined. (although granted, he looks quite evil. But so did the element magic guy from rave...)
Or maybe it was somehow that Shinigami guy from earlier on, i belkieve he was never captured, tho thats is kinda unlikly as he seemed more of a one time bad guy, but there has to be a reason he escaped capture in the story and maybe this is it
I think he defended the fairy tail guild so that he can use them later on, he seems very interested in advancing natsus skills...
Yeah Fairy Tail hasn't gotten better than it was during those last few chapters. I didn't like the whole island thing too much, but now they base is destryoed, something big has to heppen.
Now we are getting to the exciting part... and was it just me or was lucy and gray flirting???:grin:
I think they might have been flirting. Im pumped for the next chapters
Next chaps wont come out for a loong time...
Maybe sieglen (sp) knows where natsus dragon father is...?
i hate cliffhangers...now i want to know what the hell THAT is and who the hell mess up the guild?!

I think that guy may want to own Natsu's dragon father like he wanted to with Deloria.
^^ Thats probably it, but what does he want to do with them?? Take over the world??

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg