Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
The government would win but it wouldnt be a blow out more like 103 to 92 in a basketball game

[NOTE: i dont play or watch that much b-ball)
hmm but at that time fairy tail would already been worn out and stuff from the fighting..
Blaze Wrote:hmm but at that time fairy tail would already been worn out and stuff from the fighting..

Well the government does have to fight fairy tail and that other guild too so idk.
wait..i'm pretty sure it would be like
the other guild start it,FT fights,In the end they won.Government come and suspend the guild for attacking the other guild.

something like that would happen...im sure of it
Laxus is boss, a real bad@ss.

Might as well put it out there before the real forums are back up.
I think if the next chapter features Meldy vs. Erza and Juvia, Meldy will be victorious.
Really? That would be kind of sad, but then show that the Kin were not all over-hyped for no reason. But Erza is a powerful one and Juvia would be some help. If Meldy can just hold her ground against both, Meldy is pretty awesome. A win would be amazing.
peleihno Wrote:Really? That would be kind of sad, but then show that the Kin were not all over-hyped for no reason. But Erza is a powerful one and Juvia would be some help. If Meldy can just hold her ground against both, Meldy is pretty awesome. A win would be amazing.

The only reason I think that she will win is because so far the fights have been in a pattern of win-lose-win-lose for Fairy Tail. I think? Makarov lost, Natsu won, Elfman lost, Leo won. So Fairy Tail will lose the next fight and I think it will be Erza vs. Meldy.
MattC303 Wrote:The only reason I think that she will win is because so far the fights have been in a pattern of win-lose-win-lose for Fairy Tail. I think? Makarov lost, Natsu won, Elfman lost, Leo won. So Fairy Tail will lose the next fight and I think it will be Erza vs. Meldy.
True the trend is there. But hopefully Mashima doesn't do something so obvious, gotta hope on that. Even though Juvia is with her, it will really be Erza vs Meldy. I won't be surprised if Erza loses, FT is outmatched in this war.
This arc started out awesome, but is getting bad really fast IMO.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg