Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail II
No, those government mages are powerful. Problably on the same level as Fairy Tail's Leader. That person that Natsu fought, the one that could reapir things, was a government mage and she said she didn't use half or magic abilities or something, so lol Fiary Tail doesn't stand a chance against the government.
yes i know that's wut im trying to say....maybe after the fight,Fairy Tail will be suspend or ban
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:No, those government mages are powerful. Problably on the same level as Fairy Tail's Leader. That person that Natsu fought, the one that could reapir things, was a government mage and she said she didn't use half or magic abilities or something, so lol Fiary Tail doesn't stand a chance against the government.

WE havent seen those three other s class quest takers fight yet so who knows the true strength of Fairy tail yet.
We have seen one of their abilities though. The sleep guy. His power didn't affect the Leader. The Leader just noticed that he was getting tired, but he was awake for his entrance. One of the government guys we have seen that the armor girl knows has only been described as one of the 10 Great mages.
who's the armor girl? u mean Erza or Urtear?
Erza. The guy she was talking about. She said that guy was one of those 10.
They are siblings i think, that or ex lovers.
yes i know >.> so yea the government could easily stop Fairy Tail at ease,even the leader would have to surrender

[Image: 22.jpg]

I dont think that they could easily beat Fairy tail but they would win in the end.
naw man the government would the crap out of Natsu then he would train and get revenge back *nods nods*just like in every other shounen series :lol: but it was smart of him to turn it into a guilds & mages manga Big Grin totally my fav kind..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail Kyle 237 43,648 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Greg