Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akatsuki leader theory...thing...
...Sorry, for starting a whole new thread. On something that might've already been dug into. But I was bored and started...'trying' to figure out the unnamed Akatsuki, which can be someone we know...or someone totally new...

But I was thinking...Tsunade's little deceased brother, Nawaki could be him. I know he's dead, but Orochimaru suggested to bring him back to life. She refuses, I know...But maybe he already brought him back to life. And I don't know how he became so strong, and the leader...I also thought...that the leader looked similar to Naruto. Also the leader has brownish and so does Nawaki. Yes, I used that too...And it's been repeated, in a few episodes. That Nawaki and Naruto are greatly similar, in goals, looks, personality. Also, I don't know why he became so evil...

What do you think? No? Good Idea at least? ...Please don't be to harsh on flaming T.T
Nothing wrong with the theory... It just seems TOO out there, if you know what I mean..
.......Well.........I don't think so.

Nawaki had this....blush thing that didn't go away when we saw in Tsunade's flashbacks. I doubt a blushing kid would become a ruthless world takeover-er.
hmm seems possible but it does seem like reviving people is showing up for everything in akatsuki, if that was the case then there would be someone else controlling akatsuki
I think this is a great theory and all but if there is another person who comes back from the dead in naruto I will scream...:grin:
Hm, the possibilities are endless since we don't know for sure yet. I personally think that the leader might just be a totally new person in the plot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick Akatsuki members MangaAddict 233 32,714 06-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict
  Unknown Akatsuki members? Manga-Otaku 76 10,966 06-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Megabuster
  Naruto Theory(not mine) Megabuster 55 6,515 06-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Last Post: vampire8