Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and yet..somehow he'll probally survive..
Yeah they are split up. I remember in one chapter Karin was seen passing Sakura, but I don't remember Suigetsu/Juugo appearing.
well maybe stuff like this happen
hebi:i thought u might get in trouble so i came to save u
sasuke:...........

well sasuke wont die, maybe he use what kabuto always use, u know that teleporting spell
I think it's a given he survived. He still has a lot of staring left in him, so he can't die just yet. There are still several people and places to be stared at.
its so cheap >.>...the manga is biased in sasuke's favor....
He is one of the main characters, so I don't really see how it's biased in his favor.

The sharigun or however you spell it, is starting to get old. Really old.
Feel kinda sorry for Deidara... He kinda went insane...

They're gonna have one helluva time finding that ring, though...
Omega_Destroyer Wrote:He is one of the main characters, so I don't really see how it's biased in his favor.  

The sharigun or however you spell it, is starting to get old.  Really old.

If you have been reading the last few chapters then it is biased for him. Just because he is the author's favorite doesn't mean the author can just manipulate the rules for him. Sees the color of chakra Bull sh**. (it's kissimoto the author right?
Actually it does. The author can do with him whatever he wants.
Sasuke will live cause their is so much left that is needed from him. I think he may be severly wounded or in need of medical help. Hopefully its tobis time to shine *hopes hopes hopes.* But tobi will have to recover deidaras ring and if sasuke is alive there really is no reason for tobi to finish him off cause honestly I dont think tobi and deidara had much of a friendship goin on...:grin: