Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplaying!
Has anyone been to a convention or party and is or has cosplayed as an anime character? I'm planning to the next Anime Expo later this summer....I'm going as Alexnader Anderson from Hellsing..

[Image: 1C00004_01.jpg]

This is somewhat of what the costume looks like...Fan-store.net is where I got the pic and this is a good costume site.Cool
I also found an Integra, Alucard and Ceres one...^^
Ever been to Anime expo wearing an Akatsuki cloak? Its freaking cool. I went as Itachi..and wore red contacts. Even though I don't wear contacts. Even though they were fake contacts. Anyway, I was Itachi and I just stood there. Eating vanilla pocky.

-/_\-
Awesome! Pocky! I was planning on going as the Unknown or Leader this year, but I decided to go as a Hellsing character...I'm going as an Akatsuki sometime it sounds funny! ^_^

They give out so much free stuff there. And its nice seeing some people cosplay some of the older anime. Like FLCL for example.
Fooly Cooly rocks I loved that short series....I saw a Haruko and Naota last time...And I saw some Trigun too.
I saw Black Cat cosplay a year ago. Some blonde played as Eve.
Nice...Well I saw many Inuyasha characters....I think that anime is now overrated...I hate it so much, but yeah I saw a few Deidara's and a Zetsu! It was so awesome...

I don't see many but here a cool group pic I found on the net...
looks cool
Zetsu is awesome!! I like the Kisame too...
That guy..I think. Made Sasori look bad.