Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
How it's going to end
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
aznboiray Wrote:i kinda agree with mangaaddict enspecially about the sasuke part he is soo freaken anoying but i also think naruto will become hokage cuz u have to kno 1000 jutsus to become hokatage and shikamaru only has is basics and shadow.

Okay not to be offensive but that sounds kinda bull, you don't have to know 1000 jutsus to be hokage, the village leaders pick the best suited for the job so basically the best shinobi (male ninja), now yes it might be better to know a lot of jutsus because then it shows your capacity for learning but that doesn't mean that they are good with them.  I know how to do (some) calculus but I am still horrible at it.  And I think everyone thinks pretty ill of Shikamaru, he has grown quite a bit since he was a kid.  Since the time skip Shikamaru has grown quite a lot as a shinobi of the leaf village and has the proper respect for the ninja way especially since Asuma died... and even though it is bad for his health, Shikamaru is bad ass with a cigarette.

that sounds bull am i the author he inveted that and if u don't believe me go read the manga over u'll see that there.
I dont know if you have to know 1000 jutsus or not to be Hokage but you do have to be super powerful, super brave, and you have to love the village super much! I think Naruto would fit that job description best but he would have to be approved by the people who never liked him... course then again no one like Gaara and he became kazekage...
aznboiray Wrote:
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
aznboiray Wrote:i kinda agree with mangaaddict enspecially about the sasuke part he is soo freaken anoying but i also think naruto will become hokage cuz u have to kno 1000 jutsus to become hokatage and shikamaru only has is basics and shadow.

Okay not to be offensive but that sounds kinda bull, you don't have to know 1000 jutsus to be hokage, the village leaders pick the best suited for the job so basically the best shinobi (male ninja), now yes it might be better to know a lot of jutsus because then it shows your capacity for learning but that doesn't mean that they are good with them.  I know how to do (some) calculus but I am still horrible at it.  And I think everyone thinks pretty ill of Shikamaru, he has grown quite a bit since he was a kid.  Since the time skip Shikamaru has grown quite a lot as a shinobi of the leaf village and has the proper respect for the ninja way especially since Asuma died... and even though it is bad for his health, Shikamaru is bad ass with a cigarette.

that sounds bull am i the author he inveted that and if u don't believe me go read the manga over u'll see that there.

Go ahead and show me where and I will gladly agree with you, but to my knowledge there is no such thing as a 1000 jutsu rule. I doubt tsuande or even the third hokage even knows that many.

And also, the sand village might not have the same rules as the leaf village, it could just be that they wanted a powerful leader.
what does the sand village have to do with this????
No one ever replied to my jounin thing... who do you think will become jounins??
aznboiray Wrote:what does the sand village have to do with this????

I was just commenting on MangaAddicts' comment about picking Gaara as the kazekage...
MangaAddict Wrote:No one ever replied to my jounin thing... who do you think will become jounins??

Meh... I don't think that the rank really matters Big Grin. Like with Naruto something like rank doesn't depict how good you are as a ninja really... it just means that you were good enoough to pass the exams... but you can't really decide something like that without knowing what they are capable of silly!
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
aznboiray Wrote:what does the sand village have to do with this????

I was just commenting on MangaAddicts' comment about picking Gaara as the kazekage...

Sorry for changing the topic... it was purely unintentional!
1000 jutsus? lol. idk but have there been that many shown in naruto in total? thats outrageous. i will tell you how naruto ends though. you go 70 years in the future and then you see Naruto and he says and thats how it happened and there all these kids and they are like you are awesome and then bam Naruto is hit in the head and a guy says "Have you been telling my stories saying it was you again? and Naruto will say sorry Joe. Tongue
no u quoted my posts so it was directed to me

and a kazakage is not a hokage they have different systems leaf is like a dictator while sand is fuedal system and the kazakage is just a military leader not actual leader.