Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Cover - sketch
Karuru
Posting Freak

Group: Manga Group
Cover - sketch

Well most fo the image hosting sites are filtered by the school so i'm attaching the file, also i should be sucking up to the libarian who's kindly let me use the scanner, lol.

Well this is a quick sketch . . . not sure what you guys think xD

~enjoy ^^

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 10:11 PM by Karuru.

07-11-2007 10:09 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
geyter

RE: Cover - sketch

Hmm, it's a bit girly... You made him look like a butterfly for some reason.
I was thinking more a front view (i know you love side views, sorry), shirtless, well muscled, tattood up, with hunter eyes, the hair should stay this is good already, and looking mean or angry.
the letters are good, but you could make em look a bit more 'fiery' or something.
Lol, say thanks to library lady for us! (tell her it's for a worthy cause :nods: )

07-12-2007 12:24 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

I agree with geyter. Should get a good background in there, and a peak of the weapon there.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-12-2007 12:27 AM
geyter

? Since when did you join the manga group?

07-12-2007 01:15 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

O.O when did kunai join the manga group ....

Lol i said it was something important then gave a cute innocent look, she said "yes, sure" straight away =P

lol i'll try and sketch another version.

+'...Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true...'+

This post was last modified: 07-12-2007 02:05 AM by Karuru.

07-12-2007 02:02 AM
geyter

Ah the girly cute innocent look... works every time.
I'm way too succeptible to stuff like that. Last night i kept the bar open for two hours too long because some girl asked me nicely...
Oh well.
Think manly thoughts for next sketch kuro-chan! (um, you know what i mean)

07-12-2007 02:06 AM
Karuru
Posting Freak

o.O "manly thoughts" .... hmmm cars, girls, s*x, action, guns, ~BANG~ , violence ???? shot out, explosions, alcohol ? .....

07-12-2007 02:10 AM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

BTW, I inadvertently let SK in when he became a Super Mod, same with MO and Kyon (an uploader)...

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
07-13-2007 11:26 AM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

I get a say in this too....I think...Its fine if you ignore it. I just want my opinion to get heard. ^_^ Y

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-13-2007 12:52 PM
CrazyBleachFan
Posting Freak

Looks good Karuru. I think Silver is abusing his powers lol...Although, it is ok for more opinions.

Itachi Uchiha: Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird
Remember the chapter! Naruto 363...The worst chapter ever written.
07-13-2007 01:31 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: