Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isn't it weird...?
I was just wondering why Kakashi didn't use his dogs to look for Sasuke since they were able to get a very faint smell of him when they were walking with Sakura to look for him. If the dogs were able to detect his scent now, then why didn't Kakashi use them all this while? I mean, they are scouting dogs right? Wouldn't the filler episode of 'bikouchuu' be rendered useless, since now, the dogs didn't need any possession of Sasuke to trace him?...hmmm...am confused...
yeah thats actually a very good pint maybe they had something that belonged to sasuke and show them to the dogs to find him or something....
Because..., they're ninja?, must have got something to erase one smell, and even it's not, perhaps the smell detected wouldn't last for so long.
yea that is odd...well i guess that would kinda shorten the series if they could do that
Are you asking why a filler didn't make sense? Uh because it is a filler and has nothing to do with the story...
And i'm guessing orichimaru could do something against being detected by smell, otherwise people would have noticed him being the sand-kage. He probably included sasuke in this, and when he 'died' it went away or something.
>.> ur not supposed to think too hard about manga it dosnt hafta make sense
well to a certain point, u would want the manga to make sense...otherwise it just shows the incapability of the writer to think thoroughly of the plots...right?
yea but it still makes enough sense to be interesting so i think its all good ^^
doesnt orochimaru change bases every few months
maybe it's because that the scouting dogs had the scent of sasuke from before he left konoha...but due to distance they weren't able to track him down all this while...and now since they're close by, they managed to trace him...?...just a theory...