Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School bullying
i hate bullies when i was a kid people tried to bully me cuz i was different. lol too bad for them that i wasn't the type to take in bullying and let it go. if anyone tried to bully me or someone else i'd first talk but most of the time talk never worked so my fists did.
Blaze Wrote:yes and i the anti-bully will stop them all!
... uh, what?
:grin:
Anyway, I think everyone has been bullied at least once in their lifetime...
MangaAddict Wrote:
Blaze Wrote:yes and i the anti-bully will stop them all!
... uh, what?
:grin:
Anyway, I think everyone has been bullied at least once in their lifetime...

not true. some bullies never got bullied in their life.
I have, once, when I was a kid...The boy shoved snow down in my winter coat...>.> and pushed in me in the creek...Sick for days...But then My friend (A guy) went and kicked his ass xD

Anti-Bully? You mean those people on commericals?...Who try to stop it? I think it's kind of werid that they're trying to get kids to tell on the bullies...

It will help...just..not as much >.> It's not gunna make the kid stop picking on the other kid...
Well....bullying doesn't happen at my school for reasons. Or me. I don't know if its just because everyone loves me. Or. That I have a tennis racket near me after school.
V-en Wrote:I have, once, when I was a kid...The boy shoved snow down in my winter coat...>.> and pushed in me in the creek...Sick for days...But then My friend (A guy) went and kicked his ass xD

Anti-Bully? You mean those people on commericals?...Who try to stop it? I think it's kind of werid that they're trying to get kids to tell on the bullies...

It will help...just..not as much >.> It's not gunna make the kid stop picking on the other kid...

i disagree with that... when i was a kid i used to get bullied and i'd tell them to stop they would eventually. the difference from me and a regular person who gets bullied is backbone i have one most who get bullied don't
Well....if it ever happens to you, stay calm, talk casual, don't suck up, and find a weapon.
True...But we're from different Society's...People here, are not very nice. And as these bullies get older (if they happen to stay one). Gangs are formed...

And weapons...Most people here, already there big old bat with them. But I don't get bullied now, I can fight...>.>
lol word...or threaten them...yea for me i got my violin case instead of a tennnis racket...i can still whoop them even tho it might cause me $500 bucks..
V-en Wrote:True...But we're from different Society's...People here, are not very nice. And as these bullies get older (if they happen to stay one). Gangs are formed...

And weapons...Most people here, already there big old bat with them. But I don't get bullied now, I can fight...>.>

that depends on where you live. cuz i live in the suburbs. its pretty non violent here.