Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School bullying
Omega_Destroyer Wrote:
Blaze Wrote:has anyone been bullied and have some thoughts in ur mind about beating up the one that bullies u? i certainly did i some point..i just ignore some of the bullies..it's also kind of annoying for being one of the 5 azns in ur school...they bullies u sometimes =] but i just ignore..

I believe that is a normal human reaction.  You want vengence against those that harmed you.  But sadly, with how the system is, that won't accomplish anything except getting you in more trouble.  If anything, I pity bullies for being so ignorant and intolerant.
usually bullies are the one that been bullied themselves..or some just does it for fun
Just find another outlet. They aren't worth anymore of your time.
Well...I dunno about you...but...since my school has a tennis area open everyday, I bring my tennis racket to school quite often. Lethal weapon. Legal too.

And my school has 1/6 of the population are azn.
My old elementary public school was purely koreans,somalians,and the rest were assorted from all around the world. But back on topic i dont see a reason to get back at bullies years after it has happened if you dont do it then its meaningless.
Really, there is no need to get back at bullies. Most of them will remain like that for the rest of their lives, which will harm them in ways they can't foresee.
That's the sad truth about bullies. Where are they now? If they're not in jail after continuing on the violent streak they're probably being beaten by someone else bigger and stronger than them.
There was this guy on news... He got bullied in school, he had depression and stuff too. Few years later, he's jobless and such, and blames it on being bullied. He won 1mil for that. :O

Person A was liked by person B. Person C noticed person B liked person A. Person C got jealous and stabbed person A. Person C is now in detention and getting exported. Person A and C were transfer students O:

I never bully!! I only kid around! >:B
same here =]
All the people who I have seen bully others just do it for fun. They themselves were never bullied. Or sometimes they do it to look cool in front of their friends. I can gladly say I never bullied anyone, I always thought it was wrong and I actually got into fights with peole who bullied others... But bullying isnt something that can be stopped it will continue into each generation...
yes and i the anti-bully will stop them all!