Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

School bullying
Blaze
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE:  School bullying

Omega_Destroyer Wrote:

I got beat up once as a kid when I was walking with my "friends" of quite some time.  A bigger kid wailed on me when they suggested "beat me up."  My friends just watched, which was a lovely feeling; it was certainly not a pleasant experience.  

dat must hurt....both physically and ur heart =/

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-11-2007 02:03 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Omega_Destroyer

RE: School bullying

It happens. They really didn't get away with it. My extremely pissed off father tracked the kid's parents down. If I recall correctly, he was grounded for about a year. It wasn't the best restitution, but really, what is?

07-11-2007 02:05 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

RE:   School bullying

Blaze Wrote:

Omega_Destroyer Wrote:

I got beat up once as a kid when I was walking with my "friends" of quite some time.  A bigger kid wailed on me when they suggested "beat me up."  My friends just watched, which was a lovely feeling; it was certainly not a pleasant experience.  

dat must hurt....both physically and ur heart =/

Those arent friends man.

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

It doesn't matter if it happens only a little, I pointed that out a lot of times here. It matters that those are things that prevent you from turning into a mad killer.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
Blaze
Posting Freak

well u couldve bring a self-defense weapon...like a pocket knife...doesn't always hurt to have one..or 10 years later...beat the **** out of em...

07-11-2007 02:06 PM
Omega_Destroyer

RE:    School bullying

Megabuster Wrote:

Those arent friends man.

Yes, I know.  That was made quite clear to me; I thought they were my friends.  But that happend about 17 years ago, so it doesn't really matter. I will admit, it did make me less trusting of people.

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 02:09 PM by Omega_Destroyer.

07-11-2007 02:07 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

has anyone been bullied and have some thoughts in ur mind about beating up the one that bullies u? i certainly did i some point..i just ignore some of the bullies..it's also kind of annoying for being one of the 5 azns in ur school...they bullies u sometimes =] but i just ignore..

07-11-2007 02:08 PM
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Blaze Wrote:

well u couldve bring a self-defense weapon...like a pocket knife...doesn't always hurt to have one..or 10 years later...beat the **** out of em...

Ya well murder at the age of 12 isnt recomended.

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-11-2007 02:08 PM
Omega_Destroyer

Blaze Wrote:

has anyone been bullied and have some thoughts in ur mind about beating up the one that bullies u? i certainly did i some point..i just ignore some of the bullies..it's also kind of annoying for being one of the 5 azns in ur school...they bullies u sometimes =] but i just ignore..

I believe that is a normal human reaction. You want vengence against those that harmed you. But sadly, with how the system is, that won't accomplish anything except getting you in more trouble. If anything, I pity bullies for being so ignorant and intolerant.

07-11-2007 02:11 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

i no =] but sometimes anime-otaku fight be effected by it...like watching naruto too much...

07-11-2007 02:12 PM
Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: