Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School bullying
Omega_Destroyer Wrote:I got beat up once as a kid when I was walking with my "friends" of quite some time.  A bigger kid wailed on me when they suggested "beat me up."  My friends just watched, which was a lovely feeling; it was certainly not a pleasant experience.  

dat must hurt....both physically and ur heart =/
It happens. They really didn't get away with it. My extremely pissed off father tracked the kid's parents down. If I recall correctly, he was grounded for about a year. It wasn't the best restitution, but really, what is?
Blaze Wrote:
Omega_Destroyer Wrote:I got beat up once as a kid when I was walking with my "friends" of quite some time.  A bigger kid wailed on me when they suggested "beat me up."  My friends just watched, which was a lovely feeling; it was certainly not a pleasant experience.  

dat must hurt....both physically and ur heart =/

Those arent friends man.
It doesn't matter if it happens only a little, I pointed that out a lot of times here. It matters that those are things that prevent you from turning into a mad killer.
well u couldve bring a self-defense weapon...like a pocket knife...doesn't always hurt to have one..or 10 years later...beat the **** out of em...
Megabuster Wrote:Those arent friends man.

Yes, I know.  That was made quite clear to me; I thought they were my friends.  But that happend about 17 years ago, so it doesn't really matter. I will admit, it did make me less trusting of people.
has anyone been bullied and have some thoughts in ur mind about beating up the one that bullies u? i certainly did i some point..i just ignore some of the bullies..it's also kind of annoying for being one of the 5 azns in ur school...they bullies u sometimes =] but i just ignore..
Blaze Wrote:well u couldve bring a self-defense weapon...like a pocket knife...doesn't always hurt to have one..or 10 years later...beat the **** out of em...

Ya well murder at the age of 12 isnt recomended.
Blaze Wrote:has anyone been bullied and have some thoughts in ur mind about beating up the one that bullies u? i certainly did i some point..i just ignore some of the bullies..it's also kind of annoying for being one of the 5 azns in ur school...they bullies u sometimes =] but i just ignore..

I believe that is a normal human reaction. You want vengence against those that harmed you. But sadly, with how the system is, that won't accomplish anything except getting you in more trouble. If anything, I pity bullies for being so ignorant and intolerant.
i no =] but sometimes anime-otaku fight be effected by it...like watching naruto too much...