Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School bullying
In first grade a guy bullied me on the first day of school, i decked him and kicked him in the shin long story short nobody bullied me again
It depends, sometimes people defending themselves only instigate more aggressive behavior. Hence, they get bullied more for fighting back. After a while the assaults just pile up and the person just feels helpless.

That's 1 on 1 though, right? That doesn't always happen and not everyone who gets bullied can fight back as effectively as you did, unfortunately.
School boards and legislatures have really started to crack down on it.  I managed to run an advocate arguging for stricter anti-bullying laws at the House of Representatives in my state awhile back.  I hate to say it, but the kid the advocate was reprsenting really did fit the part of a nerd.
That usually only occurs if the person really hates you for some reason and if its that its not mere bullying its something way past that.
Why do they not tell anyone about it? If they did, the beatings would stop. Or rather, smooth talk your way out of it. If you can't. Then learn how to be more friendly with people, or just get some friends. I mean most of the beatings happen because you're alone.
SilverKunai Wrote:Why do they not tell anyone about it? If they did, the beatings would stop. Or rather, smooth talk your way out of it. If you can't. Then learn how to be more friendly with people, or just get some friends. I mean most of the beatings happen because you're alone.

because they are retarded
i guess me making this thread helped...anyways SK that only happen sometimes....
Like I said, they just feel helpless after a while, they begin to think that if they told someone the beatings would just increase and it would be like flinging themselves out of the frying pan and into the fire.

And maybe they do say things (how can you miss it when your kid comes home with numerous bruises and ripped clothes, etc.) but not everyone listens. Or maybe not all responses to something like that are the standard "that's wrong, let's go tell the authorities and put a stop to this" or something.
I got beat up once as a kid when I was walking with my "friends" of quite some time. A bigger kid wailed on me when they suggested "beat me up." My friends just watched, which was a lovely feeling; it was certainly not a pleasant experience.
dats y it's best if u act up and fight back,or tell the adults...but sometimes tellin on them make it worst...dats y u be more socialize and have friends to defend u..