Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

School bullying
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
RE: School bullying

But they still are their own self. They've just gone insane.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-11-2007 01:41 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

I dont feel sorry for people who get picked on because of a physica deformaty or because they are douche bags but people who get picked on because they are nerds i dont give a damn

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-11-2007 01:43 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

I dont feel sorry for people who get picked on because of a physica deformaty or because they are douche bags but people who get picked on because they are nerds i dont give a damn

EDIT:srry other way around i dont give a damn about nerds but physical deformaties are off-limits.

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 01:49 PM by Megabuster.

07-11-2007 01:43 PM
Kyros

What's wrong with being a nerd?

07-11-2007 01:46 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Omega_Destroyer

So you don't feel bad for people who get teased for physical deformaties, but nerds are off-limits?

07-11-2007 01:47 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Nothing but its different when you dont defend yourself at all and look for pity from others to help you out of it, then your just being a pu@(^$ s***

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 01:51 PM by SilverKunai.

07-11-2007 01:48 PM
Kyros

Hey, maybe they try but the people bullying them are just stronger and more numerous than they are. I mean, if you're a short lanky kid with glasses, it's not really gonna mean much if there're 3+ guys bigger than you are ganging up on you.

07-11-2007 01:50 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Omega_Destroyer

Just saw the edit. Thought you were a really cold-hearted person for a minute there.

07-11-2007 01:50 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Bullies dont pick on kids who actually fight back, if you through a crappy punch once and miss it doesnt count.

07-11-2007 01:52 PM
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

I haven't seen much bullying around anymore. It seems that its become more friendly. Although there are gangs wanting lunch money from random kids. But I don't see Big guy hurts little guy anymore.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-11-2007 01:52 PM
Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: