Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School bullying
But they still are their own self. They've just gone insane.
I dont feel sorry for people who get picked on because of a physica deformaty or because they are douche bags but people who get picked on because they are nerds i dont give a damn
I dont feel sorry for people who get picked on because of a physica deformaty or because they are douche bags but people who get picked on because they are nerds i dont give a damn

EDITConfusedrry other way around i dont give a damn about nerds but physical deformaties are off-limits.
What's wrong with being a nerd?
So you don't feel bad for people who get teased for physical deformaties, but nerds are off-limits?
Nothing but its different when you dont defend yourself at all and look for pity from others to help you out of it, then your just being a pu@(^$ s***
Hey, maybe they try but the people bullying them are just stronger and more numerous than they are. I mean, if you're a short lanky kid with glasses, it's not really gonna mean much if there're 3+ guys bigger than you are ganging up on you.
Just saw the edit. Thought you were a really cold-hearted person for a minute there.
Bullies dont pick on kids who actually fight back, if you through a crappy punch once and miss it doesnt count.
I haven't seen much bullying around anymore. It seems that its become more friendly. Although there are gangs wanting lunch money from random kids. But I don't see Big guy hurts little guy anymore.