Post Reply  Post Thread 

Ginger?
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
Ginger?

Is it racist to call someone with red hair and pale skin a ginger?

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-11-2007 12:40 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
RE: Ginger?

........South Park? And probably to only red headed paled skined people, if they know what it means. But I have hardly heard of the phrase used at school. Maybe because my sschool doesn't have much people of that sort.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-11-2007 12:43 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

I heard it once before i saw it on an episode of south park. I brought it up because i called you a red head and looked at my sig at the same time.

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-11-2007 12:46 PM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

OMG that south park ep was the best!! Anyway, I dont think its racist or anything cause people with red hair arnt a seperate race....

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-12-2007 03:05 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Gayle_85

i've never heard of a pale skinned red haired person being called a ginger. It does bring up memories of gilligan's island though.

07-12-2007 05:23 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
V-en

...We used to call our teacher that >.> Because of the south park episode. But he didn't take so seriously, he only laughed. Muh, so I don't think it's racist...

"Do you really think she's the one for me?"
"Yeah. She's tons of fun and you're no fun at all. She completes you."
07-12-2007 07:14 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

yes that south park episode was awesome :thumbup: u can get bad influences by cartoon like Family guy,Simpson,or Soutpark :thumbup: but it's one of the best 3 cartoon there is :grin: in US,of course except Animes

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-12-2007 07:54 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group

Just because it isn't derogatory to the race doesn't mean that it cannot be a prejudiced term. So don't use because you never know WHO will get upset by that sort of comment.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

07-12-2007 08:24 AM
-Kyon-

Group: Uploaders

i saw that episode >_>...and it is one of the best out der(southpark i mean)....

hmm...i dun have red haired ppl here >.<....but i dun do racist things so...o juz call ppl by name, not group em..

(and cartman's song to save himself was funny =D)

07-12-2007 08:30 AM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: