Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginger?
Is it racist to call someone with red hair and pale skin a ginger?
........South Park? And probably to only red headed paled skined people, if they know what it means. But I have hardly heard of the phrase used at school. Maybe because my sschool doesn't have much people of that sort.
I heard it once before i saw it on an episode of south park. I brought it up because i called you a red head and looked at my sig at the same time.
OMG that south park ep was the best!! Anyway, I dont think its racist or anything cause people with red hair arnt a seperate race....
i've never heard of a pale skinned red haired person being called a ginger. It does bring up memories of gilligan's island though.
...We used to call our teacher that >.> Because of the south park episode. But he didn't take so seriously, he only laughed. Muh, so I don't think it's racist...
yes that south park episode was awesome :thumbup: u can get bad influences by cartoon like Family guy,Simpson,or Soutpark :thumbup: but it's one of the best 3 cartoon there is :grin: in US,of course except Animes
Just because it isn't derogatory to the race doesn't mean that it cannot be a prejudiced term. So don't use because you never know WHO will get upset by that sort of comment.
i saw that episode >_>...and it is one of the best out der(southpark i mean)....

hmm...i dun have red haired ppl here >.<....but i dun do racist things so...o juz call ppl by name, not group em..

(and cartman's song to save himself was funny =D)