Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Pope
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered
RE: Pope

I agree with excel... but there are some very devout catholics that believe the pope is extremely holy and they will follow him.

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-12-2007 03:07 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Omega_Destroyer

Then let them follow them. If that's the only way to get into heaven, I'll glady burn in Hell.

07-12-2007 03:25 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

^^ your a happy fellow, lol.

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-12-2007 03:31 AM
Omega_Destroyer

Just not a huge fan of condemning everyone to Hell for what they choose to believe.

07-12-2007 03:46 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group
RE:  Pope

Omega_Destroyer Wrote:

Just not a huge fan of condemning everyone to Hell for what they choose to believe.  

Why not? I would condemn satan worshippers to hell for what they believe. I would also condemn Hitler for what he believed...

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

07-16-2007 03:14 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

^^ Ooo, good point. But those people are considered evil to large masses of people. Peaceful religious worshipers who are not considered evil by most should not be condenmed to hell because it would be... uh, mean. They dont try to hurt others or anything so it would be terribe to say they should go to hell for practicing what they believe peacefully.

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-16-2007 03:19 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group

Yeah I do believe that as well I was just making a point that people shouldn't EVER make generalizations.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

07-16-2007 11:30 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
aznboiray

i'd say **** the pope. we can believe w.e we want. i'm christine and i say true his ideals. besides hes completely useless, and also what is the pope anyways. no human is holyer than another human.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This post was last modified: 07-16-2007 12:21 PM by Greg.

07-16-2007 11:37 AM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: