Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Pope
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered
Pope

I know most of you guys dont believe in god, but do you think it is wrong that the catholic pope keeps denouncing other religions and other churches...

Heres one article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/

I'm Tobi-tastic!

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 06:08 AM by MangaAddict.

07-11-2007 06:08 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

Group: Super Moderators
RE: Pope

Have you seen the video of the Pope almost getting killed? It was on the news I bet it's on YouTobe.....But ya some guy hopped on the truck but before he could get over to the Pope secrurity ripped off the guy and arrested him.....

†Akatsuki-Leader: Rei Zero† In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.
07-11-2007 06:20 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

The pope seems a little bit......more clumsy now.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-11-2007 06:35 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

I dont really give a damn about the pope, i think its wrong for a person to have that much power over people.

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-11-2007 07:16 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Herr_Secrets

**Doesnt watch any news about the new pope or anything related**

I wonder why the 'pope' has so much power, do the people hate the new pope? O_o or somewhat..

This is not related to the topic but
Did you know there was a little boy who is catholic and the church people kick him out because his last name was hell :3 ?

set made by me.
07-11-2007 07:52 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

RE:  Pope

Herr_Secrets Wrote:

**Doesnt watch any news about the new pope or anything related**

I wonder why the 'pope' has so much power, do the people hate the new pope? O_o or somewhat..

This is not related to the topic but
Did you know there was a little boy who is catholic and the church people kick him out because his last name was hell :3 ?

Wtf? are you serious?
The pope has a lot of power because he is the leader of the church i guess.

07-11-2007 07:54 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

The pope is the leader of the catholic church who can say things like "birth control is bad" or something like that and most catholics will follow along... However, catholics today dont always do what the pope says.  He can create church laws and so forth.  He does hold a lot of power though.  Many people dont like him mainly because he is strict and because Pope John Paul, the previous pope, was so much better then him...

I'm Tobi-tastic!

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 08:45 AM by MangaAddict.

07-11-2007 08:44 AM
Megabuster
Posting Freak

I did a report on the previous pope, and he was better but the guy in my opinion holds way to much power to instantly control diehard christians with a word.

07-11-2007 08:59 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Die hard christians are pretty stupid if they follow one mans every word...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-11-2007 09:02 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group

The pope doesn't really have that much power or "control" over anyone, I mean all of the catholics can just stop being catholic. Catholicism isn't a cult, you can choose what to believe in and either leave or stay.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

07-11-2007 11:47 AM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: