Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope
I know most of you guys dont believe in god, but do you think it is wrong that the catholic pope keeps denouncing other religions and other churches...

Heres one article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/
Have you seen the video of the Pope almost getting killed? It was on the news I bet it's on YouTobe.....But ya some guy hopped on the truck but before he could get over to the Pope secrurity ripped off the guy and arrested him.....
The pope seems a little bit......more clumsy now.
I dont really give a damn about the pope, i think its wrong for a person to have that much power over people.
**Doesnt watch any news about the new pope or anything related**

I wonder why the 'pope' has so much power, do the people hate the new pope? O_o or somewhat..

This is not related to the topic but
Did you know there was a little boy who is catholic and the church people kick him out because his last name was hell :3 ?
Herr_Secrets Wrote:**Doesnt watch any news about the new pope or anything related**

I wonder why the 'pope' has so much power, do the people hate the new pope? O_o or somewhat..

This is not related to the topic but
Did you know there was a little boy who is catholic and the church people kick him out because his last name was hell :3 ?

Wtf? are you serious?
The pope has a lot of power because he is the leader of the church i guess.
The pope is the leader of the catholic church who can say things like "birth control is bad" or something like that and most catholics will follow along... However, catholics today dont always do what the pope says.  He can create church laws and so forth.  He does hold a lot of power though.  Many people dont like him mainly because he is strict and because Pope John Paul, the previous pope, was so much better then him...
I did a report on the previous pope, and he was better but the guy in my opinion holds way to much power to instantly control diehard christians with a word.
Die hard christians are pretty stupid if they follow one mans every word...
The pope doesn't really have that much power or "control" over anyone, I mean all of the catholics can just stop being catholic. Catholicism isn't a cult, you can choose what to believe in and either leave or stay.