Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isshin (note: may contain spoiler for those who haven't finished anime or manga)
As a death god, Ichigo's father, Isshin, is shown wearing captain robes... so that leads to the question of what division he was captain of and why he stopped being a death god. It would be interesting if it turned out he was 12th division's captain, succeeding Urahara, and it was actually he who put the Hōgyoku into Rukia, as it doesn't seem like Urahara would have had the chance before he left.
Ooh was that a Captains badge. I thought it was a second in rank badge. So me idea was that Isshin was the second in rank to Urahara. Seems i was wrong.
im pretty sure the hogyoku was placed into rukias gigai not her body so urahara put it there not isshin. but as far as isshin goes, obviously he was a captain but probably not in the 12th division cuz i dont think he is that great at making technological developments or whatever....but theyve nevah shown it so i may be wrong
I'm not sure about the badge, but vice-captains don't wear that white robe.

@ Useless: If it was the gigai, then how did it get into soul society... after all, you must be in your soul body in soul society.
One thing I also noticed, is that when kid Ichigo was running towards the Grand Fisher in volume 3, it seemed that his mother saw the hollow. Maybe the two had some sort of relationship in the Soul Society.

I think he stopped being a Death God because he fell in love w/ Ichigo mother.

@anin when he was fighting the hollow he said that it didnt matter how big his sword was because Death GOd with a Captian skill level can suppress their power.
Isshin is the KING.. hahaha.. well just in my imagination. and his guards are urahara and ishida's dad. in my imagination again..

yeah @ BANE, maybe's ichigo's mother has some sort of power..
Hmm, I don't think Isshin put the Hougyoku into Rukia. Isshin doesn't seem like the scientist type to me. I'm thinking he was the third squad captain before Ichimaru. Isshin and Kisuke were talking to each other like colleagues or close friends, just like people who are of the same level. If he took over for Kisuke then he would have been of a lower rank than Kisuke, right? If they ever met in the human world in that premise, then wouldn't Isshin talk to Kisuke in a more respectful way?
All I know is that he seems REALLY strong. I hope we get to see him fight after this arc =3
Wouldnt someone in soul society after hearing the name Kurosaki make a connection to Isshin... or maybe he changed his name?? Anyway, he must be pretty powerful because he was extremely calm when he fought Grand Fisher. I dont think Ichigos mom was a death god though...