Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tenjou Tenge
i think they confused me with the story in the beginning where it was only a school war and there were sweet fights i loved it but now its like tooo much this and that about past and destiny just confusing
Well, now that *most* of the fillers are up, maybe more fans will get into it =]
do you really think it was fillers? according to my knowledge fillers only exist in animes to get distance between the manga and anime so they can keep following the plot of the manga
Sorry. What I meant by fillers were the chapters that were missing between the old releases and the new releases in the site.
oh well i've read everything and i still think its confusing and too much complicated stuff
I do like the fact that any character can die or get seriously injured or lose a limb or two.
yeah

but for a manga its a bit deep, if this were a book i couldnt get through it
there is too much refrence to "this" "that thing" "war" "the other" "the plan" "destiny"

everything is so vague and there is no effort to make anything clear

its like a fill in the blanks manga

ome times i wish the scantalotrs would change the dialog a bit

but other than that the action is just dope
yeah youre right but i cant see any real deep meaning
Well, I guess that's more on the emotional side. The complicated storyline will probably make more sense as we read more into it, but that's more logical storytelling.
i love this manga.. i agree, asshat is strong..