Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.:Karuru's Scrappy sketches:.
u called that doodle >.< i'll be amazed if i can even draw like dat =.=....probally take an hour or 2
i can draw but my drawings are kind of wierd.... like not people just symbols and other things... im also very good at drawing dragons i just love them i'll bring some pictures later though...
Wow. You are seriously talented at drawing!

One of your pages has random pics all over it. It reminds me of some pages in my sketchbooks. Yes, that is plural, I've been through several =P I would post my work on here, but I'm too shy... At least about my artwork. When it comes to anything else, I gengerall have no pride! XD

Great job, keep it up!
i have pride in my works =] but it's just im too lazy to post it on here also i dun have a scanner nor do i use white paper..without lines
.... ill may post mines one of these days im just bored...
heh i like to look at artworks so keep em coming ^^,
Hi! How do you get to post these? I have a scanner but I don't know how to work...-_-'' And yeah I'm going to post some of my pics to!!!!! I just need to get the scanner working. And really good drawings I'm jealous. Like I can draw anime but not that good! XD
I have no scanner...or will ever get one. Unless someone buys one for me. Eh. I'm still not good at anything but Abstract and Weapons...
Manga-Otaku Wrote:Hi! How do you get to post these? I have a scanner but I don't know how to work...-_-'' And yeah I'm going to post some of my pics to!!!!! I just need to get the scanner working. And really good drawings I'm jealous. Like I can draw anime but not that good! XD

yes we're all jealous >Wink

Quote:I have no scanner...or will ever get one. Unless someone buys one for me. Eh. I'm still not good at anything but Abstract and Weapons...

i never seem to get the ak working on me and yea...someone go buy me a scanner Big Grin too
lol I have my pics and I'm finding out how to work the scanner now! ^^ I'm posting recent and old pics....>_<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  +.:Karuru's Art thread:.+ Karuru 24 4,170 06-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Karuru