Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail
i disagree, i think it was somewhat of a joke but maybe Igneel taught Natsu the Dragon Slayer techniques because maybe Igneel thought he might go out of control (for whatever reason) and attack people/Natsu and he wanted Natsu able to stop him. but thats just my thought
or probably to fite, one of the simplest reasons, but it was really funny when lucy mentioned it=D, and do u guys think the 'geezer' is really powerful?
What ever happened to Natsu's mission to find the dragon who thaught him magic?
He's taking a vaction to an island full of mutants and a Immortal demon?
ooh! woot fairy tails, one of my fav manga ever Smile i wonder y the art looks alike with One Piece, no? 2 me it is !!! anyways, i want more of Fairy tails, i can never get enough of it :p! those raws are pissing me off but somewhat fill me in lolz! anyways, something better than nothing! Seriously Fairy tails is a cool one! for those who have no idea!! guys u must check it out!!
meabu Wrote:ooh! woot fairy tails, one of my fav manga ever Smile i wonder y the art looks alike with One Piece, no? 2 me it is !!! anyways, i want more of Fairy tails, i can never get enough of it :p! those raws are pissing me off but somewhat fill me in lolz! anyways, something better than nothing! Seriously Fairy tails is a cool one! for those who have no idea!! guys u must check it out!!

I agree with you the art does look like one piece
Has anyone taken a look at the next two chapters (still in RAW)... tons of flashbacks...
I hope its more exciting than it looks. I would really like to get back to Natsu's upcoming fight!
I was gonna but i just cant do it... i know the translations will take long but i rather wait
the next chapters are all about how Ur is stil alive
from what ive seen i assume that she is the ice that traps deliora because when shes talking to gray near the end of 38, it looks like parts of her are flying off towards deliora
i wanna read he 2 Raw chapters but translated =[ i think i should learn how to read japanese or how to speak them too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairy Tail II Greg 201 40,791 02-02-2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: alekos23