Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Wat is ur innocence???
AzN

Group: Registered
RE: Wat is ur innocence???

...i just had a dream last night that i was an exorcist. -.- my innocence were two blades that looked like archer's blades from Fate/Stay Night

05-31-2007 03:38 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

Group: Manga Group

ARcher..... hmm hes actualli shoru u noe....
anyway, what can your innocence do?

06-01-2007 01:41 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
AzN

i already knew he was the adult version of emiya..i have the H-game..lolz. anyways it was the same as archer's abilities..Unlimited Blade Works, could extend the blades and throw them like a boomerang.

06-01-2007 12:42 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
spartan117

mine would a parasite type in my ribs that each one represented a element that would engulf my body and allow me to use it as i saw fit. like fire would engulf my body lik the torch and i use in many different ways

06-30-2007 03:18 PM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

i will have a parasite tipe that covers my whole body.... like when ishigo became a hollow... i dont know something like that

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-01-2007 01:22 PM
spartan117

Name:Rib Cage Armor

Power:each pair of ribs would have a element or power(24 ribs in the ribcage 12 powers)

Type:parasite

Forms: the elements will become some kind of armor that envelops my body and allows me to attack with it.i would also have complete control of that power or element

Fire,Water,Ice,Earth,Wind,Gravity,Darkness,Light,Poison,Electricity,Sound,Speed

and as my syncro rate increased i could use them more powerfully and use more than one at the same time.

i could mix electricty with water, fire with ice, speed with electricity to make combos with limitless possiblities

07-05-2007 04:46 PM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

cool.... mine will be able to transport me anywhere i want or transport anything anywhere... so when im fighting i can be really fast because i can transport myself behind the enemy...

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 05:01 PM by Raijuu.

07-05-2007 05:00 PM
spartan117

i like wat i came up wit becuz theres alot i can do with this kind of power and there alot of stratigies as well as traps to make

07-05-2007 05:02 PM
ensui ryuu

Name: Hauringu Kitayori (Howling Northern Wind)

Type: Weapon

Form: Dual wield Jutte

Power: Since the Jutte have no actual cutting blade, it creates a blade using the air around it with sub-zero temperatures. Actual sub-zero temp depends on syncro rate. 100% would equal absolute zero, while 0% is at 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-17.77778 Celsius). Also grants its user the ability to move with the wind and control the air currents in a 50 meter radius.

I do not claim to be 100% correct on everything that I say, an if you know better then me, just tell me polite and I will do some edit magic and have some thanks in there. With that as my disclaimer, if you flame me, I will open up a can my self.
07-08-2007 01:17 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
TraN

I'd want mine to be:

Weapon type.
Scythe from.
Some random Japanese words for the name.

I'd want the power to be able to control wind or something.

<3 Ichigo 100% & Lucky Star

07-10-2007 12:51 AM
Pages (3): « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: