Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
As I said in the abortion thread, everyone has their own views. Some say its sick, some say its cool. But suicide shouldn't be joked about.
I honestly dont think blaze was joking I think he said it was wrong...
yes i think it's wrong =] and yea
Wait, yeah to what? You don't think suicide is funny right?
nope i dun think it's funny at all....
Some people pretend to suicide for attention... *Looks at emo kids* -__-

There was even a bit of this on the news! There's this site for where they can write suicide notes online and crap like that.. -__- *shrugg* And, and! They were interviewing people on the streets and this one guy showed his arm and it was all cut and stuff and he was like.. "You gotta cut up etc etc" AND HIS FRIENDS WERE LAUGHING. What the? >____>

Video:

Getting fined is umm... Weird? o.o" Wouldn't it make the situation worse? >_>
dat sounds like NHK when he got caught into a suicide group
I think anyone can agree that euthanasy is necessairy and should be legalized everywhere. and if you don't you're a bastard and i don't want to talk to you.

It is a bit weird to get fined for a suicide attempt... But maybe then it will scare of the people who are just doing it to get attention?
Besides suicide is usually a case of some sort of chemical unbalance or a short lived deppression. People just snap sometimes, and i guess it's their right to do so. What i don't understand is why so many have the need to take others with them or to make a big 'splash' while doing it. Why do they all wanna jump of the Eiffel Tower???

Suicide notes could be interesting. Only if they are real of course, actual notes who were left behind when a person died. If you can examine these i'm sure you would find out about a lot of reasons why this happens so much. Maybe the government would be able to adapt some rules or something. Seems like a good idea to me...
geyter Wrote:I think anyone can agree that euthanasy is necessairy and should be legalized everywhere. and if you don't you're a bastard and i don't want to talk to you.

It is a bit weird to get fined for a suicide attempt... But maybe then it will scare of the people who are just doing it to get attention?
Besides suicide is usually a case of some sort of chemical unbalance or a short lived deppression. People just snap sometimes, and i guess it's their right to do so. What i don't understand is why so many have the need to take others with them or to make a big 'splash' while doing it. Why do they all wanna jump of the Eiffel Tower???

Suicide notes could be interesting. Only if they are real of course, actual notes who were left behind when a person died. If you can examine these i'm sure you would find out about a lot of reasons why this happens so much. Maybe the government would be able to adapt some rules or something. Seems like a good idea to me...

First off... please watch your language, and secondly you should respect others opinions and shouldn't just disrespect what they think like that. People are fined because they want to scare you off from doing it again and to make you realize what you've done.
I am going to triple post, then edit everything. So don't delete them or anything...