Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
^^ I officially like you...
Crazy people shoot people and then themselves, they are mentally ill.
We wouldn't say ill. You are assuming that they are, but it really is on your opinion.
If you shoot up a school and then yourself you are a coward and/or mentally ill. People who are unstable because of bullying are like that because they dont stand up for themselves its as simple as that.
Should we have a Virginia Tech thread or something? Since, we seem to be discussing School Shootings instead.
Dont post it as the virginia tech thread but more like school something.
Well...we could call it "School Shootings" I don't feel like starting it..
I'd make one but i wouldnt know what to put in the opening post.
Well..then whose going to make it, I'm not good with starting serious stuf.. But I find myself able to do at from time to time.
1. suicide is the persons choice, it sometimes cant be helped because the person might feel too overwhelmed with stuff in everything they do so they just end up killing themselves, tho no1 should kill themselves it can always be helped

2. i think that keeping someone alive to see if there can be a miracle or not is not needed. they can live happily in the afterlife and can still be in the memories of their loved ones so yea they shouldnt suffer when its their time
Ask another akatsuki member maybe leader will do it considering she is a leader and all.