Pages (8): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Suicide
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators
RE: Suicide

Other people who have twice as horrible lives as other people who commit suicide don't do so. But maybe its because they are more occupied...its because you have too much time on your hands that you think about things you don't really think about in everyday life.

Humans Basic- Food, Shelter, Reproduction.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-06-2007 01:04 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Group: Registered

Honestly I believe people can get to a point where their lives are so miserable that they just cant go on. And maybe there is no one alive who loves them. In these cases I dont think they would be considered weak if they were to commit suicide...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-06-2007 01:10 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

I think suicidial is wrong..cuz the flesh on u is from ur parents and if u suicide it's like killing a part of ur parents...also ur parents raise u hoping someday they're be reward (i make no sense at all =.=)

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexyback™.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-06-2007 01:33 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Blaze, WTF??

Some parents dont care if their children are alive or not. Parents dont own their children... they help them get to the world but they cant control them forever...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-06-2007 01:35 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

hehe true...but killing urself is like wasting ur parent's effort to put u into this world

07-06-2007 01:42 PM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Having sex is not much of an effort... for most...
The real challenge is raisng children and some suicidal people have parents who didnt care what their children did...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-06-2007 01:47 PM
Blaze
Posting Freak

sure,but stilll suiciding isn't kool...it'll just dirty up the road or somewhere else..

07-06-2007 01:50 PM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

You dont make any sense:grin:
Christians believe that suicide is wrong cause the bible says it is... is that why you think suicide is wrong??

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-06-2007 01:51 PM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

i think he said suicide is cool.... well everybody has their opinions about this but saying is cool is kind of sick....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-06-2007 02:06 PM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

RE:  Suicide

Raijuu Wrote:

i think he said suicide is cool.... well everybody has their opinions about this but saying is cool is kind of sick....

Im pretty sure he didnt say it was cool...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-06-2007 02:07 PM
Pages (8): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: