Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
Other people who have twice as horrible lives as other people who commit suicide don't do so. But maybe its because they are more occupied...its because you have too much time on your hands that you think about things you don't really think about in everyday life.

Humans Basic- Food, Shelter, Reproduction.
Honestly I believe people can get to a point where their lives are so miserable that they just cant go on. And maybe there is no one alive who loves them. In these cases I dont think they would be considered weak if they were to commit suicide...
I think suicidial is wrong..cuz the flesh on u is from ur parents and if u suicide it's like killing a part of ur parents...also ur parents raise u hoping someday they're be reward (i make no sense at all =.=)
Blaze, WTF??

Some parents dont care if their children are alive or not. Parents dont own their children... they help them get to the world but they cant control them forever...
hehe true...but killing urself is like wasting ur parent's effort to put u into this world
Having sex is not much of an effort... for most...
The real challenge is raisng children and some suicidal people have parents who didnt care what their children did...
sure,but stilll suiciding isn't kool...it'll just dirty up the road or somewhere else..
You dont make any sense:grin:
Christians believe that suicide is wrong cause the bible says it is... is that why you think suicide is wrong??
i think he said suicide is cool.... well everybody has their opinions about this but saying is cool is kind of sick....
Raijuu Wrote:i think he said suicide is cool.... well everybody has their opinions about this but saying is cool is kind of sick....
Im pretty sure he didnt say it was cool...