Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide
Actually theres two things I want to talk about.
1) Should people be allowed to kill themselves? Should it be a freedom? I know it sounds weird... but here in the US if you try to commit suicide and fail, you get fined. I am not joking...
2) If a patient is terminally ill or suffering should they be given the right to die? Also, should minors be given the choice to decide whether they want their families to pull the plug or not if they go into a coma or whatever and can't wake up?
1) I believe that people should have total control over how to end their lives as long as they don't involve others

2) In a medical facility I think that if the patient wants it to, they should have a Do Not Ressucitate order if they don't want to be, and should tell their loved ones if they want the plug pulled and be allowed to suffer or not at a chance to recover somehow.
suicide is a choice...every1 has the right to life...and u can choose to use or not to use that right...i think...

and as for the prospect of euthanasia...i think it is a choice u can take...although it has to be voluntary...i dont think its right for family members to pull the plug if they are in a coma or in a situation where they cant give their consent, but voluntary euthanasia should be allowed
If you ask me, suicide is simply stupid. To waste your life for something that you can change(speaking emotional, killings, after horrible stuff). But suicide from other points as such as being a vegetable or in some sort of killing can differ my judgement. You should be able to decide whether you should live or not. It IS your life we're speaking of, if you wish to end it, fine. The world moves on. If you don't wish to end it on something trivial, you have a possibility to change the world.

Your life. Your choice.
I think people should have the right to end their lives if they really think its terrible. I think people who are my age and who are dying should have the right to want DNR or not. I think they should chose not their parents. Parents often keep their children alive long after their child's brain dies just because they can't let go. And often these kids want to die if they get into this sort of situation...
Suicide occurs when you aren't in any sort of physical damage because that is the time when you feel most weak. Because you feel as if you had no meaning in the world. But if there was someone who helped you in that time, you would probably decide not to suicide and continue to live. Its because of weakness that stupid things happen
SilverKunai Wrote:Suicide occurs when you aren't in any sort of physical damage because that is the time when you feel most weak. Because you feel as if you had no meaning in the world. But if there was someone who helped you in that time, you would probably decide not to suicide and continue to live. Its because of weakness that stupid things happen
in other words you need to be crazy or something that happened to you that affected you really bad...
you cant call someone who wants to commit suicide stupid or weak because you havent been there before.
if you have been in a place where u wanted to, and were about to, commit suicide and then decided against it, well then i will change my opinion about this
I think teenagers who think their lives are terrible and decide to commit suicide are stupid. Most of the time they only think of themselves and never realize who they are leaving behind. Most people dont understand how much a person cares and loves them until its too late.
It isn't just teenagers doing it, some teenagers proably have thought it all through and went through with it going through all of the complications through their head. It is entirely the same way with anybody no matter how old they are.