Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shippuden 19
I was just wondering if you guys saw this or not...
Also there is a new ending to the anime and its really weird...
a new ending? cool im going to see it right away cause for some reason i havant been seeing the anime for quite a while now...
ENDING not opening, sorry to get your hopes up... The reason I mention it is because it is very, uh, gayish...
i got it wrong but i changed it
I actually liked the new ending. The theme was pretty interesting, because it took place at a Japanese highschool. The pictures looked like they were drawn by Kishimoto just for this ending. However, it kinda disturbed me to see Sasuke there all of a sudden. :/
Well the ending reminded me of a highschool yaoi thing... I started laughing...
OMG, I finally found this ep subbed!! I still think the ending is cheesy though...
New ending? Uh, I liked the old one. I even caught myself singing along the chorus from time to time. :lol:

Have to see it, but all of my anime-sources happen to be down today... (conspiracy!)
yeah i liked the last one way better... this new one is just really dumb, i hate it a lot.. guess i have to wait for the next one and i hope is better
I saw it now, the ending is good, at the same level as nagareboshi. If you really think it seems gay, then there must be LOTS of things you think of as gay. Don't think too much. :nods:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Naruto Shippuden 15 Greg 11 1,723 05-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Useless