Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyeshield 21
Aken Sol Wrote:Do you think they're going to win? I mean, everyone expects them to, but what if the mangaka pulls a fast one @_@?  Also, what's going to happen after the Christmas Bowl? I hope they don't end the series after this....
...I think they'll win, and not just because its a common concept in the anime/manga universe, I think they have the will power to pull through, they're missing a player, and Hiruma is totally out of ideas, by the way Hiruma is my favorite character, YA-HA!!
anyone think he'll hook up with Mamori? hehe...Tongue
ah i c thanks
Yamasta Wrote:
Aken Sol Wrote:Do you think they're going to win? I mean, everyone expects them to, but what if the mangaka pulls a fast one @_@? Also, what's going to happen after the Christmas Bowl? I hope they don't end the series after this....
...I think they'll win, and not just because its a common concept in the anime/manga universe, I think they have the will power to pull through, they're missing a player, and Hiruma is totally out of ideas, by the way Hiruma is my favorite character, YA-HA!!
anyone think he'll hook up with Mamori? hehe...Tongue

The odds seem really bad -_-;; They'll have to pull through with this last attack.

Also, I totally think Mamori and Hiruma will hook up. They're made for each other, and he's totally taken aback that she cares about him. Tongue
well it could be possible that hiruma is saving his ideas for the next matches, i mean there are a lot of matches coming up i think, and yeah, i agree abt mamori and hiruma or hirumamo, and hiruma is my fave character too xD.
I really want the devilbats to win!
GOOGOOO DEVIL BATS!!
and as for mamori and Hiruma I hope they get it oownn!!
Bah, the mangaka will make it dramatic to the last drop of ink with a double page spread on the double devil bat dive.  I think it is kinda obvious about the wh ole HiruMamo thing but... I am more of a fan of the ShizuSena one
Hopefully Devilbats Victory..., then advance to the final for more dramatic battle.
Since Eyeshield 21 doesn't have its own board for now, I'll just post it here:

Regardless of the result of the match in semi-final, Devilbats will still play one more match right?, either the final or the 3rd place...

Which team do you will be Devilbats next opponent?, Gunmen or Dinosaurs?

I personally hope that they will play Dinosaurs next as they already face Gunmen last time (and Hiruma have yet to play all his trump card at that time while Gunmen doesn't have anything new this time).
I don't know because i don't even get the tournament properly anyway. But yea i rather they vs Dinosaurs for the same reason as you
yah, dinosaurs better coz if they'll be fighting gunmen, its the same feeling as they fought ojou rite? noe each other too well and all those stuff, so dinosaurs get my vote