Remove Ads

Poll: Is abortion morally wrong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.00%
2 20.00%
no
80.00%
8 80.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion
my opinion on abortion is that it should be allowed
would it be better if the child were born to unready parents or teenagers?
would a baby in the streets die anyway? yes they would but before that there would be alot of suffering to go along w/ it so thats even worse
mm... yeah i kind of agree with that useless but its still mean..lol :nods:
Useless Wrote:my opinion on abortion is that it should be allowed
would a baby in the streets die anyway? yes they would but before that there would be alot of suffering to go along w/ it so thats even worse

Yes but you have no idea whatsoever what this life's future is, whether it will suffer as expected at the hands of unready and unwilling parents or if there is some good fortune and everything in its life turns out well.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:
Useless Wrote:my opinion on abortion is that it should be allowed

Yes but you have no idea whatsoever what this life's future is, whether it will suffer as expected at the hands of unready and unwilling parents or if there is some good fortune and everything in its life turns out well.
its future does not matter...
if someone turns out to be homeless or the president it doesnt change the value of the life so the future of the child should not come into question

and no matter what the situation of the childs parents, if they are not ready then something bad will happen to the child. of course it wont always be the extreme of being abandoned somewhere but anything from that to depression can occur. plus you must consider the feelings of the parents. what if they dont want a child? what if there lives arent ready for that? if they are in highschool and they have a kid their futures are gone..if u want to think about the childs future try thinking about the parents
Abortion shouldn't be allowed. Simply destroying life is wrong enough. But why is it wrong? An unborn baby is still considered life. Life is endless and it shouldn't be wasted.

But what about in over populated countries? Or soon to be over populated countries. You wouldn't be able to have more than a certain amount of kids so if you go over the limit, you either get jailed or getting an abortion.

So is abortion right when it involves your pain? Is it wrong when you are forced to do it?
SilverKunai Wrote:Abortion shouldn't be allowed. Simply destroying life is wrong enough. But why is it wrong? An unborn baby is still considered life. Life is endless and it shouldn't be wasted.

But what about in over populated countries? Or soon to be over populated countries. You wouldn't be able to have more than a certain amount of kids so if you go over the limit, you either get jailed or getting an abortion.

So is abortion right when it involves your pain? Is it wrong when you are forced to do it?
if u say abortion is wrong then it cant be right in any situation...
if u are forced into abortion then it is wrong...and i say that while at the same time thinking abortion should be allowed
Useless,

Again, you cannot decide yourself what one's future is going to be. You cannot say that something's future does not matter, everyone's future can make a difference in the world, a tough situation early on in life could lead to the child wanting to change things and make a big difference in the world. A parent doesn't know if they are ready to have a child or not because they have never had one. How would they have the personal experience of having one if they never had one? You say that the future of a life doesn't change its value, you are wrong. Not every life has the same value, that is a fact of the world, some of us are not as important as others and you need to realize that.
Useless Wrote:
SilverKunai Wrote:Abortion shouldn't be allowed. Simply destroying life is wrong enough. But why is it wrong? An unborn baby is still considered life. Life is endless and it shouldn't be wasted.

if u are forced into abortion then it is wrong...and i say that while at the same time thinking abortion should be allowed

Ah. Let me ask you this. Would it be wrong if you were aborted by your parents when you were still unborn?
SilverKunai Wrote:
Useless Wrote:

Ah. Let me ask you this. Would it be wrong if you were aborted by your parents when you were still unborn?

That is really an unfair question to ask someone since all you are trying to do is make them think of a situation that is impossible to fathom since it didn't happen.
excel-kleinwald Wrote:Useless,

Again, you cannot decide yourself what one's future is going to be. You cannot say that something's future does not matter, everyone's future can make a difference in the world, a tough situation early on in life could lead to the child wanting to change things and make a big difference in the world. A parent doesn't know if they are ready to have a child or not because they have never had one. How would they have the personal experience of having one if they never had one? You say that the future of a life doesn't change its value, you are wrong. Not every life has the same value, that is a fact of the world, some of us are not as important as others and you need to realize that.
yes, you are right in saying i cant determine what the child will do..
but that doesnt mean what i say doesnt have a point
and in saying some lives are more important than others...u really cant say that. unless you have been in other peoples shoes u cant say they are more or less important that you. everyone is important to someone and being important to more people than someone else doesnt make you better then them.
and you keep talking about the childs choices in life...what about the parents? they are a key issue in this subject and you cant force your opinions on them by saying that their child may be important. if you want to use that logic then i should be able to persuade a couple not wanting abortion into abortion by saying their child might suffer. and thats just not gonna happen