Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzuka
well when did she come back from america i dont think she has been back for 3 months yet...
try thinking what she did while they wernt dating and she was in a foriegn country with other men if it isnt his they are screwed.
alright you havent read the manga to throughly if you are thinking that. there are 3 good reason as to why its Yamatos

1. If she was pregnant when she came back from the states, when Yamato and Suzuka slept together, it would have forced her to have a miss-carrage

2. She isnt a person who can so easily fall in love with someone, it took Yamato a year and a three-fourths and even then he still had to wait for her to come back from the states. reason for year and a three-fourths is simple, if in Japan they have 3 years in high school. then the first year of the school, he was obivously trying to get her, the next year she left for the states before the year was over, then she came back just a bit before the last year of school. so she was gone about a year and a three-fourths

3. last but not the best reason of them all, and it more or less assures its his, the first time they slept together the next morning, she went "im glad your my first" cant have much more proof than that.

that completes my rambling for today, if you have questions, ill bne back tommorow.
Meh. I haven't read past chapter 15 and then I went to 155. I got my fill of the chapters from Wikipedia...but yours is more detailed.
Thanks, like your Sigs, Sasori was freaking alsome, to bad he was beaten by those 2, im sure you know who, im not one who liked spoiling things.
ok i dont have a good memory so i didnt remember the "im glad your my first" part

second. i didnt really think about the miscarage thing i type/say whats on my mind that moment
its alright, it happens to the best of us ^_^ im really looking forward to the next chapter, how will they break this to her dad, who just said "you need to focus on your studies.
i killed this topic didnt i? i mean after readin that last chapter that was what everyone was wondering....
I've read the entire manga before, but for some reason a stupid virus destroyed it back a while ago (around last year).
So I tried to find the entire chapters again, but for some reason which unknown to me, the website hosting it apperantly isn't active/available anymore.
thanza Wrote:well when did she come back from america i dont think she has been back for 3 months yet..

Oh crap, I totally forgot about the time skip. That makes it even more aweful X.x
well Wildstriker, dont know how to respond to that with something relanted to Suzuka so im going to do this, like oyu Avatar of the new L, personally i think he just got lucky, Light was much better

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suzuka & Love Hina Draik 7 1,069 06-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: underdot