Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Id
I could have sworn Id said, well now that we are in another world I have to change my name. Look again! I may be wrong though...
i think he said something bout another world but i dunno....maybe he ment it figuratively since he is not part dragon...or in a new location...or something...
But I was talking about the hologram or whatever about chaos and stuff ... while he was in the cave...
yeah i think id from other world.... but what the heck is he anyway and from what world did he came from?... and i dont even think that world he's in is earth because of all the wierd things like dragons and company.....
he is from are world i think i am not sure but he is in a different world than where he is from
Wasnt he chosen to be lamias master or something, I remember his flashback and lamia said "Ive been waiting for this" or something...
yea that did happen and maybe thats why he got brought to that world
I just want to know what Id is... that one guy said he isnt entirely human and Id seemed distressed...
he is fused with a dragon that is probably why he said he wasnt entirely human
he has the memories of that dragon and i think like part of its mind merged with his...remember when lamia was talking about how the dragons personality was surfacing?...