Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Ace
Keita
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Ace

umm...actually he usually does almost die....im not sure if u were attempting humor or sumtin but i failed to comprehend it if u were

-------------------------------------------------------------

**Zetsu Ring:Genbu**
07-02-2007 05:41 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
beakedbard

Ace won't die thats for sure knowone that important ever dies in one piece unless its a flashback but i still think they'll make it so blackbeard won.

07-08-2007 10:46 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Blaze
Posting Freak

well,i prefer Ace end up almost dying..and then battle Blackbeard again,but much more stronger..like Luffy.1st try doesn't always work...there gotta be a 2nd or 3rd time like when Luffy fight Crocodile or Luccy

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-08-2007 11:11 AM
beakedbard

I doubt they'll do that with ace its far more likely that luffy will end up killing blackbeard off.

07-08-2007 11:13 AM
Blaze
Posting Freak

word...but I still hope Ace survive so Luffy can fight an impossible match with Ace...Fire vs Rubber

©1994-Ongoing by Blaze.All right reserved.

Blaze-The orginal guy who brought sexybackô.

(Note:Justin Timberlake and SilverKunai are posers.)
07-08-2007 11:40 AM
beakedbard

Hmmmm that would be a good battle but i'm still waiting for the proper fight between ace and smoker :)

07-08-2007 11:42 AM
Ryo

Ace MIGHT be dead because the fight was techinally a flashback (go ahead, check) and we know that in the world of One piece ppl die in flashbacks.

on the other hand, this is ACE were talking about. he has that D bloodline in him so he might not be dead.

07-08-2007 01:11 PM
Darkreaper70

i think maybe he's hanging by a thread just like blackbeard

07-11-2007 03:52 AM
GimpAnt

RE:  Ace

Darkreaper70 Wrote:

i think maybe he's hanging by a thread just like blackbeard

Same. I hope they knock each other out then Blackbeard or Ace run away. Hopefully ace to go tell WhiteBeard then WB*short for Whitebeard* goes searching for BB and duke it out

Dont Mess With Us

07-11-2007 08:43 AM
Spade

Now that I think about Ace and Luffy, on Alabasta Ace gave his brother this piece of paper which Nami later sewed into his hat (I think), was it ever revealed what's up with that? Maybe everyone just forgot ‘.o

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes
07-11-2007 08:56 PM
Pages (6): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: