Pages (7): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Poll: Who will be the greatest villian??
Kabuto/oro
sasuke
Akat Leader
Other
[Show Results | Edit poll]
Greatest Villian
Keita
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Greatest Villian

yea i think the akatsuki leaders going to be the strongest i hope....at this point i dont want any new surprise villains to pop up i just want this part of the story to finish without any weird surprises

-------------------------------------------------------------

**Zetsu Ring:Genbu**
07-04-2007 02:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

well there are going to be surprises like who's the akatsuki leader but just that kind of surprise....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-04-2007 03:09 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Keita
Posting Freak

yea but i meant i dont want any new villains coming out of nowhere

07-04-2007 03:27 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

well when the akatsuki leader comes out he will become a new villain but i know what you mean.....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-04-2007 04:34 AM
Keita
Posting Freak

i hope so cause i dont feel like explaining again XP

07-04-2007 04:45 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

hehe anyway what about kabuto and oro? i think kabuto is going to become oro eventually.... or maybe sasuke.

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-04-2007 04:49 AM
Keita
Posting Freak

i think the kabuto/oro thing is really creepy and should go die sumwhere and sasuke isnt really bad i think...hes just emo and has a big brother complex

07-04-2007 04:50 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

agree i think sasuke is just kind of crazy in killing his brother but the fact that kabuto put part of oro on him is giving me a bad feeling...

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-04-2007 04:55 AM
Keita
Posting Freak

it should...its freaky

07-04-2007 04:59 AM
hagger

Sasuke is alright, I was just saying that if he decided to become a villain, he would be best at pwning Naruto. I don't think its that likely, but what else will there be for him to do once he's killed Itachi? He might end up being corrupted or something... we'll see, I suppose.
Back on topic, not counting Sasuke, I'd have to say the AL. All of the Akatsuki are in awe of him, which is no mean feat: we can guess that he has oodles of power... it would just be nice if we had a few more clues about him...

07-04-2007 05:00 AM
Pages (7): « First « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: