Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Poll: Who will be the greatest villian??
Kabuto/oro
sasuke
Akat Leader
Other
[Show Results | Edit poll]
Greatest Villian
Useless
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: Greatest Villian

not at all...emo people arent evil...cuz if they kill themselves b4 they get that deranged....then again...if sasuke doesnt turn evil he will probably live...but if he is evil...he might die...

*hopes and prays*

**Hoshigaki Kisame Sword: Samehada Ring: Nanju**
♪ there was a farmer had a cow and it was made into beef ♪
07-01-2007 01:28 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Megabuster
Posting Freak

Kishimoto wont make his fav character go evil so sasuke is going to live

**Kakazu Ring:Hokuto(Northern Star)*
07-01-2007 05:33 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

i have to say others

we didnt really see what evil thing akatsuki leader, except for telling their member to earn money and take bijuu and kill some leaf ninja
plz note the poll said akatsuki leader not akatsuki member

oro and kabuto
well kabuto is oro dog
and all oro want is revenge and sasuke body

sasuke
well all he did is take over oro and kill hes brother
hes really sad

07-01-2007 05:46 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Deidara_loves_Lavi

AL, and im not saying this from a 'what will happen in the series' standpoint, im just looking at the evidence. if he was powerful enough to bring together and command all those criminals and survivefor so long, then hes gotta be the best.

†‡Hidan:Santai three levels‡†
'your stupid'...my stupid? sorry, i dont own a stupid. i think it's....YOUR STUPID!!!
07-02-2007 12:02 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

I would hate for another villian to be introduced at this point... Kabuto/Oro will be a future nemises but I dont think he will be as powerful as the AL. If oro who is supposedly the most powerful villian seen so far worked for the al, then we know he has to be super powerful...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-02-2007 03:44 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
B!NG0

I think the creator would make a new villain thats even more powerful than all previous in order to keep the series alive.

07-02-2007 08:55 AM
hagger

In terms of naruto-pwning power, I would say that sasuke would be the most interesting: he actually has a bond with naruto, meaning that it will be a more interesting fight. The others will be hard, yes, but if sasuke became a villain, he could do the most damage to naruto I bet. Of course, if AL is someone interesting, then who knows?

07-03-2007 05:33 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

If sasuke were to become a villian, how would he actually go about doing it... he would have to hate naruto so naruot would have to do something that would make sasuke mad...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-03-2007 10:17 AM

this poll isnt quite right because sasuke isnt a villain

all sasuke wanted is to defeat his brother

07-03-2007 03:38 PM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

well maybe he became one when he tried to kill naruto... do you remember that?.... anyway the bad guy in naruto right now is itachi because everybody is after him.... but i would say the akatsuki leader is the bad guy....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-03-2007 08:59 PM
Pages (7): « First « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: