Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beck
o i see...well i never knew that Fate Stay Night actually was licensed by Tokyopop.....and yea it might be next month til new chapter get released..
Well Beck's back now. Let's see if Tokyopop comes after Onemanga again, more formally.

Now if only Phase 3 could get their hands on some RAWS for 88+...
hmm...dat'll be hard...i haven't seen any 88+ raw yet..
They're out... but they're like LQ/MQ scans from the magazines. Phase3 has already said they refuse to work with those. Volumes 30 *is* out though... so I'm sure someone will make HQ RAWs soon enough.
lol...does LQ/MQ scans mean low quality? xD im not really smart into these kind of stuff..
hehhe yeah. HQ = high quality, MQ = medium quality, LQ = low quality.

Usually it just means HQ is scanned in from the volumes. Since it's done on good paper and printing, you can get really good, clean scans from it.

LQ is usually just the stuff that's taken from the weekly/monthly magazine. Since it's printed on crappy newsprint, usually the scans are pretty rough.

MQ is just someone taking the LQ scans and cleaning it up a lot.
ack...then Naruto scans are all MQ....
wow well i just started beck on weds and finally caught up.
This is definatly one of the best manga's i have read in a long time.
Being a musician this was definatly amazing.
It rekindled my will to form a band (can't seem to find the right people ever...)
well good luck with that and yea beck inspire me forming a band and stuff but i dun have a guitar nor can i vocal xD which is like so sad