Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beck
For all of your Beck comments and discussions because I can't possibly be the only person that reads it.
hahaha beck is bad ass. i hope tho that the series doesnt go bad since it has alot of potential to be awesome. i also think that koyuki should just stop going after maho since it never works out but date that other girl (forgot her name at the moment) instead.
Maho is confuseing -.- She seems to like Koyuki and then she doesn't it...Welp,Anyway...This show is pretty awsome. But I'd prefer to watch the Anime than read the manga, why?

Because Koyuki's voice is awsome!!
Aw, I like Maho. Her personality is what Koyuki needs to be less shy around people. Besides, now that they're going to tour again around Maho's area, maybe they'll rekindle? No... they'll probably break up -_-

Whatever happened to the girl from the beginning of the series, the one that was a year older then Koyuki?
Ah, don't me wrong. I like Maho too ^^, but that other girl, I forgot her name...Hmmm...-.-Ah, well. I think she stopped hanging out with Koyuki because Maho was getting kind of jealous/sadden by it...

AH!HER NAME IS IZUMI!!!!...Ahem, but yeah, lol..
lmao. I'll agree to it once the mangaka gives her some more personality. Right now, she seems like a groupie to me. >_>
Agreed...>.<

But, hey, Does anyone know Chiba's age? I mean he looks 20 or older, but he's in High school >_>
the girl whos dating the drummer sayu, wats her name? thats why he is taking up swimming so he can be more fit right? i think shes the one in gym. anyways, yea i like maho cuz shes crazy but koyuki needs a more stable relationship who can give him some ideas, not break his tiny heart rofl. also, koyuki needs to FINISH THE DAMN DEVILS WAY SONG!!!! AHHHHH!!!! so he can become a mega F'N super star and pass up everyone MUAHWHWAHWHAWH!!!!
V-en Wrote:Agreed...>.<

But, hey, Does anyone know Chiba's age? I mean he looks 20 or older, but he's in High school >_>

They suggested that he was a third (or maybe second) year, so that means he's probably 17 or 18, even though he has more hair on his face then the average Japanese person >_<
haxorX_x Wrote:the girl whos dating the drummer sayu, wats her name? thats why he is taking up swimming so he can be more fit right? i think shes the one in gym. anyways, yea i like maho cuz shes crazy but koyuki needs a more stable relationship who can give him some ideas, not break his tiny heart rofl. also, koyuki needs to FINISH THE DAMN DEVILS WAY SONG!!!! AHHHHH!!!! so he can become a mega F'N super star and pass up everyone MUAHWHWAHWHAWH!!!!

Well, I definitely agree that she's balls crazy -_- But, it'd be cute if they would actually last. I mean, she saw his potential first out of everyone around him.

Totally agree on finishing that song. But honestly, I think they're going to run into trouble... again. Someone's gonna almost get shot again probably >.>