Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutbox
Never seen me impersonators before....
Greg Wrote:Never seen me impersonators before....

CBF probably means that people put their as 'Greg' on the shoutbox so then they do the things CBF describled.
I know... I said that I've never seen people imitating me before though.
Like i said, get rid of the shoutbox. if they start something on here, the admins can take care of it, and the mods can still close threads.
But dont forget a link to the forums on the main site: it would be nice if we can get more people over here to chat, as there are still quite alot of people who have a nice discussion there. its just sometimes it goes bad...
I'll repost the forum link again... its kind of a pain but I still can't quite convince/get zabi to make a decision on whether to just us this forum our quickly make his own (which he really wants to do).
I'll definitely talk to him again to see what we can work out.

And as for the Shoutbox... we planning on going for the upgraded shoutbox. Its pretty cheap to do so, but it seems like the added features will help out a bit in moderating the SB a bit. It supposedly allows for username registration and also allows for banning ip.

If this doesn't help much, we'll be removing the shoutbox.
Okay, we got dodgy penus jokes again...
Are you thinking about doing the Shoutmix upgrade? Looks pretty good to me, it says that you can IP ban. I think its a good plan
EDIT: Ok, thanks to whoever deleted it.
can some1 bann the guy with "214.221" hes using my username and my friend

the reason im reporting this guy because hes giving me a bad reputation and i hate ppl who use my username

[Image: 214221zc8.jpg]

[Image: 2142212pw6.jpg]
If anyone is having trouble with certain users, you can let us know. Next time a SB admin sees them we can give them a warning or if the case is quite serious we'll ban them.

But people try to provide more details about the events that took place since we want to be quite sure we aren't banning people without good reason.
hes using my username "1597534862" and my friend "the angel kid" isnt that a good reason enough??

well i think he left