Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutbox
Well, usually people won't write the stuff they write into shoutboxes into a forum as well. Even I, who lack faith into humans intelligence, doubt that there will be people opening threads saying:
Quote:"UPLOAD MOAR XY NAO! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:"
They only write that into the shoutbox because it's easy, they can't be punished and they can stay anonymous.
It seems they have now gone to sex reference in the shoutbox and 1597534862 seems to be a part of it. I suggest that we should really take away the shout box now..
they did say they were jking and stuff...but yea i dun really like the SB =/
I know that, but when you click onto the mainsite after a long day for some quality manga and you see something about a blow and stuff, it gets really awkward and disturbing.
SilverKunai Wrote:It seems they have now gone to sex reference in the shoutbox and 1597534862 seems to be a part of it. I suggest that we should really take away the shout box now..

wtf are u bsing

i said "i never knew u were like that"

and she said "im going to molest u numberz"

i am innocent!!!!
SilverKunai Wrote:I know that, but when you click onto the mainsite after a long day for some quality manga and you see something about a blow and stuff, it gets really awkward and disturbing.

Did you read that?????:thumbup::thumbup:
Okay, I'd agree with the "replace shoutbox with link to forum" option. I know it can be fun, but SilverKunai is right: its not a good impression for people first coming to the site. Plus, it takes too much trouble to register for a forum and then spam for most people: a shoutbox often makes it too easy.
Plus, a link to the site will make the forums get more active, hopefully! Although its going quite well already...
@ Silver - You can suspend their account.

at least, i think you can. try warning someone, it should give you and option, but since this is not ipb/vb i dont know if it has that option.

But yeah, people are impersonating people on the forums.
Mods don't have suspend option....
Arctic Wrote:But yeah, people are impersonating people on the forums.

Especially Greg, so it gets kinda annoying when I think its you saying stuff like here's Naruto RAW just wait for me to upload scanlated and it turns out to be something else and a whole lot of other crap.

Yeah you should really just get rid of it or maybe is there a better chat with pw enable so when someone comes on you know its them? That might be a lil too much to ask though.