Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon diamond and pearl
hm..., you hack pokemon & item?
i have giratina and cresselia xD
.... yeah those guys are easy catch... and yeah i did cheat thing...
I love this game i can do anything anyone wants like eggs etc and i dont hack so i cant get you legendaries if you want any of the 12 starters for free just ask im a generous pokemon trainer ^^
Raijuu Wrote:alright here are my pokemon in D&P and they are all in level 100 since i got 999 rare candy...... i also got 999 master balls but thats another story.... but whatever here are my pokemon...
[Image: trainercardqh0.png]
you do know that there stats are way below average rare candies are point less my lvl 80 empoleon is stronger then my cousins lvl 100 empoleon if you where to play with them in revolution you would be ownd with anyone with a weavle
My main team no ones hacked (restarted my brothers game three times to get all the starters had them since before the first badge)

Empleon
Infernape
Torterra
Roserade
Staraptor
Absol/Umbreon/Dragonite never have a perminet sixth

also had a trainer card but its not loading right
can i have torchic, cyndaquil, totodile and chikorita? also, have you got entei suicune and raikou, cause i'd love there data (trade, then trade back), if you don't that's ok, i'll just keep on restarting leaf green for them Big GrinD
i beat my friends team which all his pokemon are in 100 level with only my swamped... since i teach him how to use ice beam so i ownd his torterra in one shot.... plus i gave him a bunsh of protein, etc when he was in level 50.... anyway starting leafgreen or firered to see suicune, entai, and raukou is a pain but i guess i also have to do it to finally complete my pokedex... right now i need like 70 more pokemons and im done....
my mate just gave me.... deoxys, lugia, chikorita,quilava, torchic and a hacked darkrai (but it looks normal, stats and ID wise)! yipee!
Does anyone have a pokemon with pokerus?