Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Defeat The Earl
because allen's innocence joined his his heart and healed it when tyki made holes in it
yeah what he said.
Hasnt it been said that it could be lenalees innocence?? I dont know where I heard that though...
they said that it could be her innocence because it was really strong for the fact that it protected linalee each time she was going to die..... so yeah it could also be her innocence who is the heart...
I would like to see some twist about the heart, something like it turns out that Kanda's is the heart...
that would be surprising but i would prefer a new character for that.....
Greg Wrote:I would like to see some twist about the heart, something like it turns out that Kanda's is the heart...
I hate kanda so I definitely hope it is someone elses innocence...
well kanda's cool and all... but he's not fit to have the heart is what i think... but now that i have seen everybody's innocence power i say anyone could be heart...
That's the thing, it's a complete mystery... it would be amusing if the heart had once been innocence that got broken, and a small part embedded in every remaining piece of innocence, so as more pieces get destroyed, the remaining innocence weakens.
thats a very good theory.... but for what i have seen if a innocence is destroy the others gets stronger....