Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

How To Defeat The Earl
Keita
Posting Freak

Group: Registered
RE: How To Defeat The Earl

because allen's innocence joined his his heart and healed it when tyki made holes in it

-------------------------------------------------------------

**Zetsu Ring:Genbu**
07-10-2007 10:32 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
spartan117

yeah what he said.

07-11-2007 01:44 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
MangaAddict
Master Poster

Hasnt it been said that it could be lenalees innocence?? I dont know where I heard that though...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-11-2007 04:10 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

they said that it could be her innocence because it was really strong for the fact that it protected linalee each time she was going to die..... so yeah it could also be her innocence who is the heart...

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-11-2007 04:19 AM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

I would like to see some twist about the heart, something like it turns out that Kanda's is the heart...

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
07-11-2007 04:31 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

that would be surprising but i would prefer a new character for that.....

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-11-2007 04:33 AM
MangaAddict
Master Poster

RE:  How To Defeat The Earl

Greg Wrote:

I would like to see some twist about the heart, something like it turns out that Kanda's is the heart...

I hate kanda so I definitely hope it is someone elses innocence...

I'm Tobi-tastic!
07-11-2007 04:35 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

well kanda's cool and all... but he's not fit to have the heart is what i think... but now that i have seen everybody's innocence power i say anyone could be heart...

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!
07-11-2007 05:03 AM
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators

That's the thing, it's a complete mystery... it would be amusing if the heart had once been innocence that got broken, and a small part embedded in every remaining piece of innocence, so as more pieces get destroyed, the remaining innocence weakens.

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
07-11-2007 05:05 AM
Raijuu
Posting Freak

thats a very good theory.... but for what i have seen if a innocence is destroy the others gets stronger....

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 05:14 AM by Raijuu.

07-11-2007 05:14 AM
Pages (7): « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: