Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Is Evry Body gonna Get Stronger To Fight Aizen
Ichigo has to fight aizen...Aizen is super powerful and the most powerful villian, in order for this manga to be good Ichigo must fight him and win...or lose his life:grin:
i'll laugh my ass of if aizen is just a weakling.... i know thats not true but maybe ichigo come in and take him out in one slash haha :lol:
well...has orihime/chad/ishida seen aizens shikai?
cuz if they havent then it wont work on them...so they could actually beat him....if they had enough skills...which of course they dont but...if they trained real hard...
So you have to see his shikai in order to be hypnotized by it?? I forgot that..
ya thats why in SS when soi fong and youroichi grabbed his sword b4 it came out they won...its just the hollow's saved him w/ that weird move
ichigo has seen aizens hypnotic shikai right?
Useless Wrote:maybe they will pull a dbz move and every1 will give ichigo their power....
and then he will beat aizen! but then of course the remaining arrancar would attack the soul society since they couldnt protect themselves anymore...

but as for tousen/gin...hitsugaya was winning against gin and kenpachi was about to kill tousen so i dont think they will be a problem....

lol useless u gotta be kidding me

they were winning but i doubt its there true strength

if tousen and gin is THAT weak than they wouldnt be commanding the arrcanar

Edit:chnage gonna to gotta
tousen and gin probably got stronger after coming to huerco mundo and aizen probably got stronger too sice when they were in sould society
does any one know what aizens banka is? cus when he releases his sword he hypnotist every one so what is his banka?
simagule Wrote:does any one know what aizens banka is? cus when he releases his sword he hypnotist every one so what is his banka?

they havnt shown it yet but its probably somewhat similiar to his shikai and sumhow affects the mind