Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greates threat to mankind
I dont think there is gonna be another hitler cause people today run through fads so quickly, whats in one week is gone the next, its the same with people...
But if people put someone in absolute power like Hitler the dictator can keep themselves in power and lie to the people to make them love him/her.

And I think Global Warming O.O
Hm..., greatest threat to mankind?, their own arrogance maybe?
People live and stood for their own "belief" since the past and even now. Then when these "belief" clash, they just start off bickering, fighting, producing more powerful weapons, and leading it to war, subsequently crushing each others.
pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollution
@Ma- Yes the sun will eventually expand and mostly destroy the inner planets. I don't really see how its cool seeing the entire human race destroyed. But the expansion would happen in a very very very long time so we should have space travel completion by then. But who knows. We'll be long gone by that time.
SilverKunai Wrote:@Ma- Yes the sun will eventually expand and mostly destroy the inner planets. I don't really see how its cool seeing the entire human race destroyed. But the expansion would happen in a very very very long time so we should have space travel completion by then. But who knows. We'll be long gone by that time.
Its cool because it will happen so far into the future that mankind will not even exist anyway...

wildstriker Wrote:Hm..., greatest threat to mankind?, their own arrogance maybe?
People live and stood for their own "belief" since the past and even now. Then when these "belief" clash, they just start off bickering, fighting, producing more powerful weapons, and leading it to war, subsequently crushing each others.
So are you saying that religion could start future fights and war ending in global war and eventually mankinds demise?? A lot of people think that religion is stupid for that reason... Or maybe you could say that political beliefs could start a war like the US and Russia during the cold war. One believed in democracy and the other believed in communism and they were willing to fight over it...
Who knows?, guess that is not for us to decide, but the leaders of global nation. We should be hoping the best from them, especially president George Bush, for not to just suprassing any problem with his army.
But then again, not just any problem can be settled with some peace talk, especially for the condition in middle east nowadays. Hopefully it'll not getting any bigger than it already is.
I dont think pollution and global warming will be our end... I think we will kill each other before it actually affects our health and junk. But maybe a biological weapon may kill us, I hear they are experimenting on this sort of thing more frequently...
George Bush is the greatest threat to humanity ^^ jk lol

I don't really thinks there's anything that will wipe out humanity as we know it within my life and if there is well i may as well live for the moment *goes out into street and grabs a random girls boobs*^^
lol^^

If we knew we were gonna die in the next 24 hrs Im sure the world would go nuts...