Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(spoilers) Upcoming Fight
Hey what do you tink will happen in the upcoming fight with Itachi/Kisame vs. Naruto and Leaf Nin vs. Sasuke and Hebi

I personally think Itachi is going to still be too much for Sasuke. Sasuke may have Mayenkyo (sorry for misspelling), but Itachi is still way out of his league. Kisame vs. Suigetsu will be the same. Suigetsu will have some trick with Zabuza's sword, bu Kisame is way too strong. Naruto and Leaf Nin will come and a huge battle will occur between the three parties with Itachi/Kisame getting away, Sasuke and Hebi retreating maybe, and Naruto and Leaf Nin retreating as well due to fatal injuries. I think it is going to be a stalemate really.
Even though he was half-dead, Orochimaru was still defeated by Sasuke. Also Naruto and Shikamaru both took out members of the Akatsuki. I feel like they're all very close to Akatsuki level. I think Naruto has to finish developing his technique before he can take on the Akatsuki one on one. Sasuke, though, probably has enough power to fight evenly.
yeah you make a good point but idk for orochi vs. sasuke. the sharingan was the thing that won it for sasuke. something about the sharingan and orochimaru's dimension dont mix well just like with itachi.

also skillwise i think hidan says this himself that out of the akatsuki he is the least skillful and the same can problably be said about the 5 heart guy (his name slipped my mind) that being said itachi/kisame are on a whole different level. even before you could tell they were among the strongest in akat.

like i said earlier i dont think this is going to be a leaf or hebi win. itachi/kisame have not been seen fighting full power yet (when they invaded leaf village and itachi used mayenkyo twice and amateurso (spelling way off) he still really wasnt doing alot) sure we have not seen hebi and improved kiba team but even so i think itachi/kisame get the win.
I think Deidara, and Tobi are basicly comenting suicide, Naruto's super team consist of team 8, 7, and Yamato, they have no chance, but no one knows what Tobi can do yet, so I can't really back it up.
About Kisame, and Itachi Vs. team Hebi, It's hard to chose who I think would win, Sasukes gotten alot stronger, he's got a...weird team, I'm still not a hundred percent sure what they can do, Karin can obviously sense chakra, Suigetsu, and Juugo...I'm still not sure what they can do, Suigetsu is some kind of reproducing water type of something, Juugo has the curse seal, but that can't be the only reason why Sasuke chose him.
About the fight Sasukes not the type to have a three on one battle, he'll probaly face Itachi alone, and have the rest of his team face Kisame.
Just for the heck of it two possibiltys:
Sasuke defeats Itachi with ease.
Sasuke doesn't win, and Itachi is in the middle of finishing him off, when suddenly Naruto's super team comes out of nowhere, (from defeating Tobi and Deidara) or a couple of them could've been left behind to fight Tobi and Deidara (preferable team eight, and maybe Yamato), Sasuke tels them it's his fight don't interfeir, whatever. And they defeat Itachi together.
i wonder if kiba, hinata, and shino got new moves cuz they havn't been in action for like 100 chapters or more.
One thing that we can all agree on is that Naruto will win at the end.
Naruto will win, someone from leaf might die (someone who's plot has been good, maybe sakura, hinata? i dunno Confused) naruto will meet with sasuke and they'll meet each other and be happy happy xD
I think it will be the leaf nin vs Itatchi and Kisame and Hebi vs diedera and Tobi. i think Kisame will get killed by one of the leaf nin and they will suceed in the capture of Itatchi.
and diedera will also get killed Tobi survives and tells Hebi the the whereabouts of itatchi and then they kill him. then hebi goes to konoha.
then it will be hebi excluding sasuke vs leaf nin and sasuke vs Itatchi with help from naruto
i think naruto and sasuke is gonna have a battle cuz naruto will meet up with sasuke if they are looking for the same guy and naruto would be like sasuke come back to the leaf village and sasuke would be like no and they would fight its the ninja's way.
I'd definitely like to see something like Sasuke killing Itachi... and then taking Itachi's place in Akatsuki. Add some interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  365 Spoilers MangaAddict 6 2,016 08-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  363 Spoilers (pics-3,9,15) MangaAddict 150 15,696 07-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku
  362 spoilers MangaAddict 52 4,015 07-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Keita
  361 spoilers (pg3) MangaAddict 49 4,682 07-07-2007, 07:28 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  360 spoilers MangaAddict 36 4,013 06-30-2007, 02:52 PM
Last Post: MangaAddict