Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is the coolest arrancar????
Keita Wrote:well i guess there is a faint resemblance...only hitsugaya dosnt smile that much.. XP

and grimjow always smiles??
1597534862 Wrote:
Keita Wrote:well i guess there is a faint resemblance...only hitsugaya dosnt smile that much.. XP

and grimjow always smiles??

well...kinda hes usually doing this maniacal grin kinda thing
Grimmjow does always smile... its creepy...
Anyway, after seeing this last chapter, though grimmy looks awesome (kinda reminded me of a pokemon though) I still think ulquiorra is the best arrancar, that is, of course, until 1-3 actually show themselves...
Hell yeah Grimmjaw is the best espada/ arrancar out there, I really like his personality and his ways of combat...
The way he acts toward some one always gets me.. allowing Ichigo to get fully healed then fights him in his released form, man that was awesome, still I wonder if there will be a twist in the plot where he helps Ichigo out in defeating Aizen (hopefully when Ichigo wins the battle between Grimmjaw in the next chapter), but then back stabs him in the end when he goes and try to kill him for his loss ha ha.
Grimmjow is so awesome.....But I also like Ulquirrioa because of his Zanpaktou......I've seen it! ^^ But Grimmjow kicks butt and yeah the theory is really good.....
Ulquirrioa is cool. What scares me is he beat down ichgo and hes such a low level. I mean just think of the other guys. What im don't understand is how grimmjaw and Uliquirrioa are equal yet he beat ichigo when he wasn't released and grimmjaw is still having trouble in his released form.
Keita Wrote:Grimmjow Jeagerjaques ^^ hes our favorite

hands down ^_^
Grimmjow is freaking alsome, and remember Ulquirrioa was fighting ichigo after he had fought his way through the castle, Ichigo was proboly pretty worn out. Grimmjow is fighting him full strength.
i think Ulquiorra's the best; he's too cool. >.ob
Ulquiorra, he's too cool. Although, I'd also have to go with Grimmjow,

still though, Ulquiorra kicks many ass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you where A shinigami, vaizard or hollow/arrancar... Sparks 36 4,749 07-22-2007, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Manga-Otaku