Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: What magic should everyone learn?
So what do you think? Should Natsu learn firewelding? Should Lucy learn to do something along with her Stellar Spirits? Should Gray learn to keep his clothes on?
lol yea he should try to kep them on and i think maybe natsu should learn some wind or earth magic i can think of some pretty cool combo attacks he could pull with those and fire and lucy i think really needs to learn sumtin at least....
Well, there is a gold key up for grabs in this mission so she will probably get a new stellar spirit. I'm not so good with zodiacs, but there are lions and scorpions in there right? eighter would be a good fighter i guess.

As i said before Natsu should learn to fly. Form dragonwings out of his 'hard fire' and heat the air under them, and use his combustion feet for propulsion. Maybe later he could take the form of an entire dragon, in hard fire.

I wanna see the stonefist boxer in action, it would be cool if he can transform his entire body. Pretty strong too.

Erza gets a magic mecha armor, and gray should get bodypainting or something like that...
ur suppose to post this IN the FT post
im pretty sure he wont earn new spells because natsu is a fire user

if he use water, wind, earth ETC than he wouldnt be call Salamader
actually u dont have to post it in the ft post if u looked it said that one manga can have multiple threads plus if u noticed greg posted it and hes the site administer....and its not like were saying that he is actually gonna learn magic from another element i was just saying itd be cool
he should learn wind magic so he can multiple the amount of damages with fire
Yeah combining a fire element with a wind element would be the coolest thing ever :grin::grin::grin:
^^ or it could suck and blow out the flame
suck or blow hmm lol:thumbup:

im sure he wont learn new element cuz hes FIRE
i think natsu should learn how to do what gray does but w/ fire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magi - Labyrinth of Magic YyAoMmIi 1 886 12-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Oben