Post Reply  Post Thread 

New Members Please Read
Greg
T3h 1337 /-\dm1n of D00m!

Group: Administrators
New Members Please Read

You saw the link on the main page and decided to come over to the forums. You like what you see, and you register. Suddenly, you start noticing all these weird groups, like Akatsuki and the Manga Group. You see private conversations in the threads. Don't let this discourage you. While it might seem that you're left outside, in reality, all the ultra active members want you to post. They like to have more people to talk to, and they are willing to help out. Follow the rules and make a few good posts and everyone will like you. Don't be discouraged by members who seem a little grouchy or cooky, we don't bite. I guess I'm repeating myself, but I'm seeing that this place can be a little overwhelming for a new member.

-Greg

:lol:The roll is back! ROLL!:lol:
06-28-2007 01:58 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Draik

Group: Uploaders
RE: New Members Please Read

HEAR, HEAR!!!, I wanted to say the same thing, just never got around to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And to our new members, if you ever need anyone to talk to, know that I am here. Sometimes it can make you nervous to talk to someone important like Greg, in case you mess it up somehow, or talk with crazy, outlandish moderators, so if ever you need to talk to someone sensible, and just a normal member that's old enough to have been here on the day this site was put up, than talk to me. It can be a simple hi (people have already done this), or a question about a member, or a joke, or questions about how things work, or even where else to read manga. It can be idle chit chat, it can be anything. The point is that take a chance, and be sure that there is someone like me here to help you anytime you need it. So pm me, or anything, I am there...

This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 04:36 AM by Draik.

07-05-2007 04:35 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
SilverKunai
Supreme Being

Group: Super Moderators

For me, it'll take a day or two to get used to me and sometimes, one day. I'm here like Draik. Don't let my status fool you, I'm still like a regular member at heart. Help, questions, etc. I'm good to Pm.

[Time is power. You can't control, or can it control you. You simply live by it as it slowly or quickly takes your life.

[Life is Time and vice-versa.]
07-05-2007 10:24 AM
excel-kleinwald
Tobi is God

Group: Manga Group

Heh, this may sound a bit redundant but I am also here for help!ááI may be the 91st member here but I do consider myself a senior member.ááI have been around enough to help other newbies get used to things.ááOf course it is a little frightening at first but just post without worrying what others think of your post.ááAnd what Greg says is true, us active members want you to post, to contribute to our discussions (and stay on topic!)

Whatever your problem don't be afraid to private message us or your freindly neighborhood moderators.

Edit: as pointed out I am actually 71... there is something people should know about me... I am bad at counting.

>>>Is repenting for his Tobi Hating<<<

This post was last modified: 07-06-2007 01:13 AM by excel-kleinwald.

07-05-2007 12:31 PM
Manga-Otaku
Name Implies

Group: Super Moderators

Ummm actually I'm the 91 first....didn't you see me post it? Sasme with Sasori(SilverKunai)...I'm good for help and any questions really. And you can PM me to!

ćAkatsuki-Leader: Rei Zeroć In the name of God, Impure
souls of the living Dead shall be banished into eternal damnation.
Amen.

This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 01:22 PM by SilverKunai.

07-05-2007 01:04 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
jonaling

Group: Manga Group

woah.....
everybody wants everybody to pm them 0.o
well....okay....
i need to say something different.....

ok....if u new guys like... need help....u guys can uhhh.....
aww. heck, just pm me.....

actualli.. u guys shouldnt be afriad to pm anyone cuz we are just here to help and share our intrests... thats wat a forum is for!!!!
(man.. where did i get my sudden leap in confidence =_=)

07-05-2007 03:29 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Raijuu
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

im not that old here but i know a fair amount of things about this forums so you can pm me anytime you want... oh and welcome

**Orochimaru-Sasuke(body)空陳 Kūchin, the Void**-- have any problem with crazy emos deal with it

Im a "Posting Freak"!!!

This post was last modified: 07-05-2007 04:44 PM by Raijuu.

07-05-2007 04:42 PM
Jack Ammo
Posting Freak

Group: Registered

I'm fairly new to these old forums but I'm good with helping you guys out. Just give me a shout and I'll come running here

NEW OMF SITE HERE: http://onemangaforums.com/
omf on twitter: https://twitter.com/onemangaforums
a chatbox for this site if you want to use it: http://xat.com/OMFoutcasts
03-13-2011 12:18 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: